AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Official Logo and Merch! Meet the ACF Owl!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 1.36.16 PM.png

Owl now slightly smaller but still pretty big :).

This is a large size regular women's tee, and it's pretty tight and fits the way most medium sized shirts do on me. I'm gonna guess all their sizes run a bit small.

Still seeing a few items being sold here and there, yay!

Thank you to everyone who ordered stuffs, it's really cool to see ACF stuff all over the place. :)

Reactions: Empress Mika
Very comfortable and capable of hiding the man boobs! (I wear it in public all the time just because it is an awesome shirt). :)

Attachments

• 20170314_191041.jpg
    20170314_191041.jpg
    583.5 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Vera
View attachment 67695

Owl now slightly smaller but still pretty big :).

This is a large size regular women's tee, and it's pretty tight and fits the way most medium sized shirts do on me. I'm gonna guess all their sizes run a bit small.
These are so cute, I think I will get a sweater and notebook! I love how only we would know where the owl is from, and everyone else will just comment on how cute it is! It's like a secret club :h: