AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Official Payoneer Support Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2011
Hi!

My name is Nissim, I'm a Community Manager at Payoneer. I've been monitoring this forum for some time now, as Payoneer often comes up in questions/comments.

I wanted to provide you all with a place you can go to with any feedback you have for Payoneer, knowing that we really do listen and encourage all feedback. You can of course also feel free to post questions or general comments here, and I'll do my best to assist.

Payoneer provides global payout solutions to businesses and companies of all sizes, allowing them to easily make payouts via services including prepaid debit cards, global bank transfers, local currency checks, and more. Many of the members here use Payoneer (or have considered using Payoneer) to receive payouts from official partners of ours (which are companies that pay with Payoneer).

Nissim-Payoneer said:
Hi!

My name is Nissim, I'm a Community Manager at Payoneer. I've been monitoring this forum for some time now, as Payoneer often comes up in questions/comments.

I wanted to provide you all with a place you can go to with any feedback you have for Payoneer, knowing that we really do listen and encourage all feedback. You can of course also feel free to post questions or general comments here, and I'll do my best to assist.

Payoneer provides global payout solutions to businesses and companies of all sizes, allowing them to easily make payouts via services including prepaid debit cards, global bank transfers, local currency checks, and more. Many of the members here use Payoneer (or have considered using Payoneer) to receive payouts from official partners of ours (which are companies that pay with Payoneer).

Because I dont use payoneer except for occasional private loads, I'd love you guys to make it an option to receive email alerts when someone has sent a private load.

Thanks for this thread!

Hi

What are the fees for global bank transfers for those of us in Canada? How can I set this up? Whats the difference between local and SWIFT transfers in regards to fees?

Thanks!

Miss_Lollipop said:
Because I dont use payoneer except for occasional private loads, I'd love you guys to make it an option to receive email alerts when someone has sent a private load.

Thanks for this thread!

We do send an e-mail confirmation for private loads, however only once they have been funded to the card. I'll certainly pass on the suggestion of having alerts for private loads pending to be funded.

DeltaofVenus said:
Hi

What are the fees for global bank transfers for those of us in Canada? How can I set this up? Whats the difference between local and SWIFT transfers in regards to fees?

Thanks!

The cost for Global Bank Transfers (GBT) to Canada is $2.99 per payment. It's a local transfer, and funds are converted to CAD using rates of up to 2% above the official market mid-rate (full details here).

A local transfer is a payment sent to you from a local bank account, in your local currency. SWIFT is an international wire transfer, generally in set currencies.

Payoneer supports local transfers to ~55 countries, and we're constantly working towards adding more to the list. This method of bank transfer allows you to receive your funds much more quickly and at a lower cost.

The service is available with partners of ours that enabled it (we offer it to all of them, but not all choose to use it). If the company paying you does support it, you can simply contact us and request to switch your payment method to GBT. It's a payment method in place of the prepaid card.

If you'd like, you can also PM me with the e-mail on your Payoneer account, and I will be happy to send you details on how you can make the switch.

Reactions: Delta
Is there a way for me to make a large lump sump withdrawal? ATMs have a limit, and the sizable fee attached to it makes multiple withdrawals unappealing. I know you can do cash back with purchases, but those have a limit too and Im not going to make a ton of purchases just to get cash back just because I feel like the store would find it suspicious, as would the company I have with me at the store.

PinkiePixi said:
Is there a way for me to make a large lump sump withdrawal? ATMs have a limit, and the sizable fee attached to it makes multiple withdrawals unappealing. I know you can do cash back with purchases, but those have a limit too and Im not going to make a ton of purchases just to get cash back just because I feel like the store would find it suspicious, as would the company I have with me at the store.

Currently you can only access your Payoneer card balance by making purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide. We allow up to $2,500.00 per day in daily cash withdrawals, but as you mentioned some ATMs apply limits of their own.

We are additionally planning to launch a card to bank transfer service, which will allow you to make direct transfers from your Payoneer card to your bank account in over 200 countries. This is planned to be available within the next several months.

Please note, however, that in addition to a $2,500.00 daily cash withdrawal limit, you also have a separate $2,500.00 daily purchase limit. This means that you can use the card to make purchases in stores or online, with no charge per transaction, and avoid any ATM fees/limits altogether.

Reactions: LadyLuna
PinkiePixi said:

Most banks can do this inside. All you gotta do is walk in and go up to the teller like you're going to withdraw or deposit money in your account. Plus, the bank can put it directly in your account. I don't remember if my bank gave me a limit, but I think that would vary by bank anyway. This does carry the usual fees from Payoneer though, so make sure you leave some money in to cover the fees.

I just signed up, waiting to be approved.

But the thing is when it asked me to pick my country, The US wasnt available. Only the US minor outlying islands was available.

So I picked that but when asked for ID info I did put the United States. Will it still go through correctly as me living in the US?

AnaVictoriaXO said:

But the thing is when it asked me to pick my country, The US wasnt available. Only the US minor outlying islands was available.

So I picked that but when asked for ID info I did put the United States. Will it still go through correctly as me living in the US?

It sounds like you may have applied directly from our website. Unfortunately, due to US regulations we are unable to offer direct sign ups via our website to US residents.

You can still apply for a card, but you need to do so through one of our partners (a company/site that pays with Payoneer). If you have an account with any of our partners, simply select Payoneer as your payment method, and you will be directed to an online application page. Here you will be able to sign up as a US resident.

A tip for US girls- don't sign up for payoneer through a non-US site.

I signed up through Adultwork, which is UK, so they issued my card through the UK. Thus, everything I make has an international money fee to it when I try to withdraw. :(

Nissim-Payoneer said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

It sounds like you may have applied directly from our website. Unfortunately, due to US regulations we are unable to offer direct sign ups via our website to US residents.

You can still apply for a card, but you need to do so through one of our partners (a company/site that pays with Payoneer). If you have an account with any of our partners, simply select Payoneer as your payment method, and you will be directed to an online application page. Here you will be able to sign up as a US resident.

Ok thanks! How would I be able to cancel the sign up I made?

FYI

I recieved this in my email today - complete with payoneer logo/header etc. It looked like an official Payoneer email.

The email that sent it was: c.support@payoneer.com

Dear Customer,

Please read the new Payoneer Terms of Use and Conditions for US and non-US accounts.

Please read and complete the form bellow in order to use your account for future payment receival and private payment loads

These new of Terms of Use and Conditions are for the US and non-US accountl.If you do not agree with these Terms of Use please be advised that all the future payments and private loads will be rejected.

Cards held by customer: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-3595

Form link

Accessing your account

You can check your balance, your transactions list, card fees and related information online anytime 24/7, at no cost. Simply click on My Account and enter your username and password (which you chose upon registration):

Cardholders Name Username: misslollipopmfc@gmail.com
Form link

Your reference number in our system is 2033687.
Please refer to this number when contacting us regarding your application.

THE form link went to http://www.piayoneer.com/partners/Defau ... sr=(direct)%7Cutmccn=(direct)%7Cutmcmd=(none)&__utmv=-&__utmx=-&__utmk=95245980

note "piayoneer" ...

Its a fairly convincing scam for someone not paying attention so thought you should be aware.
Ladies waaatch out!

I have already emailed Nissim directly about this, but I would also like to share my experience here, in case anyone else ever has to deal with the same issue.

I had two of my best regulars make private loads to my account last week. Both payments showed as waiting for approval for several days before I received emails stating that the customer would need to send Payoneer more information before the transaction could be approved. The information that they ask for are front and back scans of the credit card used to make the transaction as well as a scan of an ID. Both guys were very skeptical, and rightly so. The amount of damage that could occur by those scans getting in the wrong hands is unfathomable.

One of them understood that I was depending on these payments, and despite being apprehensive, went ahead and sent in what they asked for. He was then contacted by phone and asked to repeat the same information, and then later sent a third email asking for another copy of the scans. This strikes me as both being intrusive and incompetent.

The second regular was worried that this was unsafe, and so he called his bank to discuss his concerns. He was told that he should never give anyone front and back copies of his credit card, which I think is reasonable advice. He told me that he would not be sending them the information they require, and therefore, I will not be getting paid. I just lost one of my best and highest paying regulars over this. I would also like to add that this person has used payoneer to send me money on numerous occasions.

All of this hassle was over loads that were $200 or less from honest people who I have dealt with before and there was no suspicious activity whatsoever.

This whole ordeal has cost me a good regular, money that I was waiting on for my rent that will now never come, late fees from my rent being incomplete, and several days worth of time and frustration. I have heard similar stories recently, and it has me worried that this is how things will be from here on out. I've always been happy with payoneer and recommended them to everyone, but now I'm considering taking my business elsewhere. I understand that payment processors deal with a lot of fraud, but this is not a rational way to handle that.

BettyBallistic said:
I have already emailed Nissim directly about this, but I would also like to share my experience here, in case anyone else ever has to deal with the same issue.

I had two of my best regulars make private loads to my account last week. Both payments showed as waiting for approval for several days before I received emails stating that the customer would need to send Payoneer more information before the transaction could be approved. The information that they ask for are front and back scans of the credit card used to make the transaction as well as a scan of an ID. Both guys were very skeptical, and rightly so. The amount of damage that could occur by those scans getting in the wrong hands is unfathomable.

One of them understood that I was depending on these payments, and despite being apprehensive, went ahead and sent in what they asked for. He was then contacted by phone and asked to repeat the same information, and then later sent a third email asking for another copy of the scans. This strikes me as both being intrusive and incompetent.

The second regular was worried that this was unsafe, and so he called his bank to discuss his concerns. He was told that he should never give anyone front and back copies of his credit card, which I think is reasonable advice. He told me that he would not be sending them the information they require, and therefore, I will not be getting paid. I just lost one of my best and highest paying regulars over this. I would also like to add that this person has used payoneer to send me money on numerous occasions.

All of this hassle was over loads that were $200 or less from honest people who I have dealt with before and there was no suspicious activity whatsoever.

This whole ordeal has cost me a good regular, money that I was waiting on for my rent that will now never come, late fees from my rent being incomplete, and several days worth of time and frustration. I have heard similar stories recently, and it has me worried that this is how things will be from here on out. I've always been happy with payoneer and recommended them to everyone, but now I'm considering taking my business elsewhere. I understand that payment processors deal with a lot of fraud, but this is not a rational way to handle that.

Several years ago I did a private load to a payoneer card for a model and it was required then as well. I just blocked out the middle part of the credit card number, which they suggested if I recall. It was only for certain amounts, $200 or more if I remember correctly. It was a little frustrating that it took a few days for it to be loaded though. While it was a little onerous to have to do, I can understand it from their side. I was just happy it could be done as a credit card transaction and not a cash advance, that might be part of the reason and might be required by the credit card companies.

In the recent past, I've done private loads and had zero issues as far as them requesting more info. I'm also assuming load time being 3 business days for the CC verification is simply for the necessary checks and confirmations. If its a problem with the wait, there's always Western Union which is almost immediate when an agent is used and cash is sent. All you have to do is get off ur butt and go get it, usually at a local grocery store booth. :lol: REMAIN CALM.. STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND WALK IN THE REAL WORLD.. :mrgreen: :handgestures-thumbupleft:

SoTxBob said:
If its a problem with the wait, there's always Western Union which is almost immediate when an agent is used and cash is sent. All you have to do is get off ur butt and go get it, usually at a local grocery store booth. :lol: REMAIN CALM.. STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND WALK IN THE REAL WORLD.. :mrgreen: :handgestures-thumbupleft:
In terms of stage names/model safety, Western Union is NOT a safe payment option. From someone you trust and who knows your real name, different story.

I'm not going to give some random person on the internet my name and location so I can *attempt* to get money from them. :snooty: From my experiences of people wanting to use Western Union to pay me, every single one of them would have cancelled the transaction as soon as they had my information. Not cool.

@Miss_Lollipop: Thanks for posting! That is definitely a phishing e-mail, and a convincing one at that. I'll notify our security department right away.

Important note: some of the information included in the phishing e-mail suggests that the scammers have gained access to your e-mail account (and have copied the details from the actual application approval e-mail Payoneer sent you). I would highly suggest changing your account password as soon as possible, and any other accounts that share the same login details.

If you still have the e-mail, can you send it to me (as an attachment) to nissimal@payoneer.com? While technology allows people to mimic certain e-mail addresses, there is still information saved in the e-mail header about the actual source that is sending the mail. The best way to be sure if a link is valid (as you mentioned) is to check the browser and make sure it's payoneer.com.

Also feel free to contact us directly at any time if you're unsure about an e-mail request you received, and read this blog post in how to prevent phishing and identity theft: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-prevent ... ity-theft/

@BettyBallistic: I'm going to read the e-mail now and follow up with our payment department to see the status of this issue.

SoTxBob said:
In the recent past, I've done private loads and had zero issues as far as them requesting more info. I'm also assuming load time being 3 business days for the CC verification is simply for the necessary checks and confirmations. If its a problem with the wait, there's always Western Union which is almost immediate when an agent is used and cash is sent. All you have to do is get off ur butt and go get it, usually at a local grocery store booth. :lol: REMAIN CALM.. STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND WALK IN THE REAL WORLD.. :mrgreen: :handgestures-thumbupleft:
This has little to do with the normal 2-3 days wait, and everything to do with the invasive information required, the loss of a very good regular, and having this dragged out over a week and half after the expected load time only to find out that I would not be getting money that I had been waiting on because said regular was scared away, not to mention the hassle the other regular had to endure over $100. It appears that this could happen to anyone for any reason, and I wanted to give the other girls a heads up in a thread where the company could defend itself. I wasn't necessarily asking for advice about payment processors.

I choose to overlook he assumption that I am an overreacting hermit who is unwilling to leave the comfort of my cave to solve any problems, as I don't care to get into an unnecessary and unrelated argument in a thread that I think has potential to be useful to the girls and customers who use this service. That being said, western union would not be a logical option for myself or the majority of models for many reasons, especially considering I would not give my legal name or address to someone I had never met aside from chatting online.

Nissim has replied to me via email, and I will copypasta here, later on when I am not limited to my phone for posting.

no need to get yer panties all twisted... just sharing that I haven't had any problems with the process of making pvt loads....
And DUH.... the WU was for those few of you that actually have folks you trust... not the run of the mill cam perv...
:roll:

I too had several issues about getting private loads as well. It seems like if theyre over 200 they require the copies of things. I was lucky and they guy trusted them enough to send them. But it took a week and 2 day before it went through which is ridiculous i think. 2 days before even being notified this needed to be done, 3 days before Payoneer said they had them (lies cause he did it that day) and then another for it to show pending, then 2 more to be in my account. But whatever, we figured just dont send over 200 and it will be fine right.. Wrong.
The next month he sends me $1,000. But he puts it through 5 times so Payoneer would approve them. One goes through immediately and says 2 days load time. One goes through the next day and gives 2 days load time. Day 3 one more goes through and the last 3 get denied. Not cause the money isnt there, but Payoneer just decided to deny them for to many loads. Now dont get me started why 6 transactions all done within 10 minutes of each other are getting approved at such different times, but i figure whatever i know they are being approved manually by a person. But to deny 3 of them not for lack of funds but cause they just felt like there was to many. Um hello.. Look at the account, he did it so you would approve them and not take a over a week to get to me. After one extremely rude conversation of the lady repeatedly cutting me off before i could even ask questions, talking loudly over me to cut me off over and over again, and then telling me get a bank account instead of using Payoneer i was on the verge of tears. This was rent and cat food. This was literally the week before christmas too. The icing on the cake was Payoneer had the money, and it was going to take between 5-7 business days to be refunded to his bank before he could try to send it to me again. PAYONEER HAD THE MONEY AND DENIED IT. I was beyond upset.
I figured since i got monthly fees, fees for loading a card from your own partners ($2-$5 each time), fees for private loads, fees for using it for purchases, and every thing else the least they could do is look at the account and see why they had been put through as they were. Or accept them and let me know in the future just one should be put through. Something, anything. Instead i got the rudest customer service person i have ever talked to in my life, tears, late rent check, hungry kitties, and issues for the person sending it as well to boot. Thank gosh hes such an awesome guy and didnt blame me, instead he was upset cause he was just trying to help me out. Plus it was for christmas and just wanted a smile for it too. I felt awful.
When he did get his money refunded he sent it through Payoneer again (he did so without talking to me first as i would have suggested anything else lol) and thankfully it went through that time. How i do not know.

You really need to have some set rules on things. How much of a load can be put through before requiring copies of things can be done? Its never stated. How many private loads versus partner loads can be done a month? Before things start getting denied? The lady on the phone wouldnt let me ask and when i finally could after trying 5 times she couldnt tell me, or wouldnt. Or is it per dollar amount instead? None of this is addressed and i frankly dont feel comfy or safe taking more loads until i have some answers. Calling obviously didnt go so well. I have partner loads going through but ive stopped taking private loads altogether cause im not sure if theyll just get denied again and ill have to wait 2 weeks for them to be able to send it again.

Teagan_Chase said:
telling me get a bank account instead of using Payoneer
This is the craziest thing I have ever heard. It's really poor business to tell someone to find another option rather than using your service. Does she not realize that by using Payoneer instead of a bank account that we are FUNDING HER PAYCHECKS?

I think I'm going to get a job at Mcdonalds so that I can yell at every customer who inconveniences me to go to Burger King instead.

I will say that every time I have ever heard of someone talking on the phone to their support, it's been a total horror story. I've never called, as I don't hear well enough to use the phone most of the time, but I usually just email Nissim. He's always helpful and prompt.

Betty that cracked me up lol.

I gotta say the first time i ever called them last year the lady was super nice and helpful. Nissim also i talked to and was more than kind before. This lady though was just the worse ive ever dealt with in my life. And im the girl whos friends ask her to call customer service for them every time as i just have a dont take no shit if someones screwing them over attitude. Im really good on the phone and know exactly what to say to make things right you know. But this lady literally had me in tears and im no way like that. Just 30 minutes of someone talking over me and cutting me off and saying the rudest things.. i was shocked. Especially since they had always been so nice before then. I just wanted answers too, and got nothing for it.

Teagan_Chase said:
Betty that cracked me up lol.

I gotta say the first time i ever called them last year the lady was super nice and helpful. Nissim also i talked to and was more than kind before. This lady though was just the worse ive ever dealt with in my life. And im the girl whos friends ask her to call customer service for them every time as i just have a dont take no shit if someones screwing them over attitude. Im really good on the phone and know exactly what to say to make things right you know. But this lady literally had me in tears and im no way like that. Just 30 minutes of someone talking over me and cutting me off and saying the rudest things.. i was shocked. Especially since they had always been so nice before then. I just wanted answers too, and got nothing for it.

Can you please PM me the e-mail on your Payoneer account? If you spoke with someone from customer support it would be logged and recorded. If you could let me know on approximately which date this happened, I will notify our quality assurance manager and have him look in to it.

The kind of behavior you describe is certainly not acceptable. While we have each customer support representative go through a detailed and lengthy training course before they can interact with our account holders, we have over 100 reps and unfortunately when dealing with people this sometimes happens. I'm not trying to make an excuse, I just want to be clear that Payoneer expects the highest level of service from our reps and will certainly not tolerate anything as you described.

Regarding the Private Load Service, I just wanted to again update that the service is not intended to be a payment processing service for your site or business. It is a service intended to be optional for account holders that are active in receiving payments from our partners. An additional way for them to receive funds, via direct payment from 3rd parties. However it's intended to be 3rd parties that they have prior connection to (as opposed to a payment processor that operates on a site).

While we try to provide the best services possible, we want to be clear about what our services can provide. Of course it's always bad business to refer a potential account holder to another service, I think it's even "badder" business to promote or refer account holders to a service that cannot provide them with the solution they're looking for. For a dedicated payment processor, we will always refer you to one of our partners that provide e-commerce solutions, or a payment processor like CCBill.

Hey guys,

Ricardo and me would like to get paid on Streamate via Payoneer because their fee for wire transfers is $40.
Is it easy to just transfer money from your Payoneer card to your bank account? We would like to get the money to our accounts ASAP instead of using the Payoneer card to go shopping etc.

LilyMarie said:
Hey guys,

Ricardo and me would like to get paid on Streamate via Payoneer because their fee for wire transfers is $40.
Is it easy to just transfer money from your Payoneer card to your bank account? We would like to get the money to our accounts ASAP instead of using the Payoneer card to go shopping etc.

I just switched payments to Global Bank Transfers from Payoneer. It's quite easy, it takes up to 5 business days to get your money into your bank account (it took only 2 days for me). Oh and the fee was lower then $40 dollars for me (example for $5900 the fee was $15).

The easiest way to set it up is e-mailing Nissim at nissimal@payoneer.com with a request, he's gonna put you in contact with their Department that does the switch. They'll contact you back, requesting your bank information (account, bank name, swift code, iban code). I was approved in 48 hours. I didn't even need to contact mfc about the switch in payment.

Hope it helps.

JordanBlack said:
LilyMarie said:
Hey guys,

I just switched payments to Global Bank Transfers from Payoneer. It's quite easy, it takes up to 5 business days to get your money into your bank account (it took only 2 days for me). Oh and the fee was lower then $40 dollars for me (example for $5900 the fee was $15).

The easiest way to set it up is e-mailing Nissim at nissimal@payoneer.com with a request, he's gonna put you in contact with their Department that does the switch. They'll contact you back, requesting your bank information (account, bank name, swift code, iban code). I was approved in 48 hours. I didn't even need to contact mfc about the switch in payment.

Hope it helps.
So if you get approved for all that, the money that SM sends doesn't go to your Payoneer card at all, but instead just goes directly to you bank account? Can you change your settings so that it only happens once a month and not every week (cause Streamate pays out every week...)?

LilyMarie said:
JordanBlack said:
LilyMarie said:
Hey guys,

Hope it helps.
So if you get approved for all that, the money that SM sends doesn't go to your Payoneer card at all, but instead just goes directly to you bank account? Can you change your settings so that it only happens once a month and not every week (cause Streamate pays out every week...)?

Yes, the payment will go straight to your bank account, it won't show up on your payoneer or anything. I have no idea if you can get it once per month, I'm not on Streamate, but on mfc I'm sure is possible (as you can hold payment until the next pay period and such).

I really wish they will let us use Payoneer and just transfer money to our bank account whenever we please. Like they have Payoneer-to-Payoneer, to have Payoneer-to-bank (wishful thinking). I switched to Global Bank Transfers, because I had saved money on my Payoneer account, and it would've cost me a lot of fees, to withdraw from an ATM, then transfer them to my bank account.

Reactions: LilyMarie
@JordanBlack: Thanks so much for posting and sharing your experience!

As she mentioned, we allow you to receive payments from SM either to the Payoneer card, or directly to your bank account.

JordanBlack said:
I really wish they will let us use Payoneer and just transfer money to our bank account whenever we please. Like they have Payoneer-to-Payoneer, to have Payoneer-to-bank (wishful thinking). I switched to Global Bank Transfers, because I had saved money on my Payoneer account, and it would've cost me a lot of fees, to withdraw from an ATM, then transfer them to my bank account.

We're actually planning to launch exactly this service within the next several months. The card to bank transfer service will allow you to withdraw funds from your Payoneer card directly to your bank account in over 200 countries.

I'll be posting additional information once it's made available.

Got this in my email. I prefer to use payoneer for pvt loads only. I recieved a load from MyFreeCams when I first signed up, but bank transfer makes more sense for me to recieve my regular pay from myfreecams (the only partner i work with). I have been offered a free card from Paxum, via twitter. I originally told them I preferred payoneer, but if I cannot take private loads... I can take that money elsewhere. The fees I pay, and the money I bring in through private loads while its not a lot, has been in the thousands some months. I'm not willing to switch my payments from MFC to pay onto my payoneer card. Can you fix this for me please, or I'll simply switch to another option. Thank you!

Dear Cardholder,

Our records show that your Payoneer card has not been loaded with payments from any Payoneer partner in the last few months. In order to continue receiving private payments to your account, and in accordance with rules and regulations imposed by our regulators and issuing bank, we are writing to encourage you to load your Payoneer card by withdrawing funds from your account with any of Payoneer’s partners.

Once you’ve received a partner payment to your card, you can continue using any of the personal loading options Payoneer has to offer. If you are no longer working with your original Payoneer partner, but are working for a different company, please let us know and we will do our best to partner with your new employer so that you can continue to enjoy all the benefits of your Payoneer account.

If you have any questions relating to this message, please reply to this e-mail. For all other Customer Support issues please contact us using our Payoneer Contact Form.

Regards,
Payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.