AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Official Payoneer Support Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nissim-Payoneer said:
Hi,

This would be an issue in regards to rules and regulations that Payoneer must follow. That being said, I'd be happy to follow up and give you further details.

Can you please forward the e-mail to me at nissimal@payoneer.com?

Thanks for answering...sounds like theres no way around it. Sorry, but I'm switching.. I cannot afford to take my paycheck through payoneer due to the higher fees. I really liked it otherwise.

I certainly understand your decision. While we do offer a private load service to our account holders, the main use of the Payoneer account should be to receive payments from our official partners.

If you do have any questions, however, or require assistance with anything related to Payoneer, please let me know.

Jessi said:
I just got a very scammy looking email from "c.support@payoineer.com" (note the typo!)
I figured Id post here since the customer support I get on the site is kind of meh. Who should I forward the email to?

Looks to be a phishing attempt - can you please forward it to me at nissimal@payoneer.com? I'll make sure to notify the relevant authorities and have the domain shut down asap.

Recently I got cash back at a merchant and was charged a $3.15 "withdrawal fee." I looked at their FAQ and it says getting cash back is free. I contacted customer service and they gave me a case number and said "within the week" I would be getting a response. 18 days later I had to contact customer support because I had no response, and they told me they were "reviewing the FAQ" (still hasn't changed) and I won't be getting a refund for the fee. I'm pretty disappointed in the customer service I received, I messaged Nissim on here but I'm not sure if he checks ACF. I expect companies to honor what they state on their website and I'm pretty perplexed why they wouldn't just give me the fee back, because then I would have been placated and just stop getting cash back with my payoneer card. Now I am pretty upset and considering dropping payoneer because this is such poor business practice and customer service. Has anyone else been charged fees for getting cash back? I'll update here if I get a response from Nissim :)

Reactions: AllisonWilder
Nissim is awesome and actually understood the problem and explained everything clearly unlike the support people I have previously interacted with. I am going to quote his explanation in here for everyone else:

Thanks - I do see the issue here. While it is true that the charge may be avoided in some instances, this is only for certain types of transactions made by the merchant (basically if they charge it as a standard purchase). If the merchant processes it as a cash advance or purchase with cash withdrawal, then a withdrawal fee is applied.

I completely understand your point and agree with you - we will certainly follow up to edit the FAQ to be more clear and correct.

The main issue is that a few years back most major processors stopped allowing cash back with standard purchases, and began processing only as cash advance/cash back purchase. It's very difficult to find one that still processes as a standard purchase - for this reason the text you mentioned is very outdated and should be removed.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Ordered pizza. Came to $23. Got charged over $28 by Payoneer. They're not supposed to charge more than 3%. That is over 22%. Enjoy the slices of your pizza I just payed for, Nissim. :roll:

Attachments

• scam.jpg
    scam.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: AllisonWilder
This is just a pre-authorization hold on funds, you will not actually be charged that amount.

When using a prepaid card (not only Payoneer) at specific merchant types, we may be required to pre-authorize an amount of up to 20% above the actual purchase amount. This is done with merchants that offer service before payment, such as hotels, restaurants, car rental companies, etc.

It's most likely that the merchant code the pizza place is using is listed as a "Restaurant", in which case regulations would require us to pre-authorize 20% extra on your card, until the merchant settles the transaction. As soon as they settle it (process it) on their end, that pending hold on funds will be released and you will see it replaced with the actual purchase amount.

I hope that my explanation was clear, and if not please let me know.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Nissim-Payoneer said:
We're actually planning to launch exactly this service within the next several months. The card to bank transfer service will allow you to withdraw funds from your Payoneer card directly to your bank account in over 200 countries.

I'll be posting additional information once it's made available.

Any update on this, Nissim?

RebeccaT said:
Nissim-Payoneer said:
We're actually planning to launch exactly this service within the next several months. The card to bank transfer service will allow you to withdraw funds from your Payoneer card directly to your bank account in over 200 countries.

I'll be posting additional information once it's made available.

Any update on this, Nissim?

Id ask the payoneer forum or get a hold of Nissam on skype instead of asking him here as he hasnt talked here in over a year i believe.

Reactions: RebeccaT
I found this

http://www.payoneer.com/WithdrawToBank.aspx

I'm in the UK yet I don't have the "Withdraw Money" menu. Pffft!

EDIT: I found this, too: "This new service is currently available to select Payoneer Accounts only. We’re definitely working hard to have it available for more Payoneer Account holders in the near future, and apologize for any inconvenience." So I guess it must be on its way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.