AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Oh jeez Elvine I'm so sorry...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
... I didn't realize you got kicked off of American Idol this week. Oh well at least you have more time to play WoW with me now.

AmberCutie said:
... I didn't realize you got kicked off of American Idol this week. Oh well at least you have more time to play WoW with me now.
What I was kicked off!?!? :violin: Was he that bad? Or was everyone else just better?

There were actually other guys who were worse, but I guess America just didn't like him enough to vote.

AmberCutie said:
There were actually other guys who were worse, but I guess America just didn't like him enough to vote.
It's cause I'm asian.... damn racists!

Some Asians can sing their asses off, just look at the dude who replaced Steve Perry in Journey...

But I've yet to see 1 successful asian singer that's made it big in the US that I can think of.

geekstick said:
Cypher_17 said:
Michael Jackson was pretty successful

As a half-Asian, I'm offended by that remark! I refuse to be associated with him. :lol:

Mikey if you're half Asian don't people just think you are winking at them all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.