AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Oh. My. Goshhhhhh. Please tell me editing clips gets easier

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
I am trying to edit my vids for manyvids and h o l y f u c k. How are vids supposed to be done in a timely manner? Eventually I'd like to hire someone to do my editing for me, though I'm sure that comes with its own can of worms like figuring out who you can trust to work with you as a NSFW content creator and who just doesn't want your vids and/or to leak your vids. Right now I don't have a dollar to invest in fancy software, which I'm sure I don't need right now, just need to put in the work and figure out how to do things. Right now all I'm trying to do is so much as CROP my vid and it's a pain :shock:

For simple cropping try the free tool https://avidemux.sourceforge.net/

It's a little ghetto in the sense that you crop the segments you want to save and then to put them together you open the first segment and then you append each piece you want. If youre just grabbing a single segment of a long broadcast though it's really the fastest tool available as far as I know.

A more complete free video editor is called https://www.openshot.org/ it's a little awkward but you can find tutorials online.

I am trying to edit my vids for manyvids and h o l y f u c k. How are vids supposed to be done in a timely manner? Eventually I'd like to hire someone to do my editing for me, though I'm sure that comes with its own can of worms like figuring out who you can trust to work with you as a NSFW content creator and who just doesn't want your vids and/or to leak your vids. Right now I don't have a dollar to invest in fancy software, which I'm sure I don't need right now, just need to put in the work and figure out how to do things. Right now all I'm trying to do is so much as CROP my vid and it's a pain :shock:
It gets easier when you learn your software.
What software are you using?

Reactions: MarieElise
Is easy to edit clips in this days, I recomand CapCat or Final Cut pro easy to use
Thank you, you are a goddess for this!!!!! I just finished editing my clip with it, and it's SO much better!!

I am wondering realistically how fast I should expect to make good profits off of selling clips, being someone who is not conventionally attractive and with a very prevalant skin condition that's unhidable, and bbw

Status
Not open for further replies.