AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ok so I guess I’m the next guy…

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ik like to stick to my post on https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/respect-to-all-the-cam-girls-out-there.40129/, read it and make your conclusions.

No Problem Ok GIF by GifGari

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I confess to having a huge crush on Salma Hayek for much of my adult life.
Last movie I saw her in, she looked right at me and smiled. And more than once! So, I know she feels the same way I do.
I've decided to ignore the billionaire husband and move to LA to make us both happy.
View attachment 89273

When you arrive, be sure the first thing you do is present her with your back tattoo.
If you don't, she will just slam the door, and so she should, clearly, you are not committed to the relationship without the tattoo :rofl:

I actually think you're mentally already committed and that no amount of cynicism in these comments will deter you. The fault is in our self-perception as being unique. 'This experience feels unique for me, it bears all the hallmarks of being that way, therefore it must be. Hence it's legit.'

There used to be a commercial for the Cancer Treatment Centers of America in which a patient relates her exchange with a CTCA oncologist. "I asked him how long I have left and he told me, 'Peggy, I've seen all your scans and nowhere did I see an expiration date.'" Cut to the look of marvel on her face by the clever, seemingly true response, and she tells us just how impressed she was by that remark.

If that doc had indeed found an expiration date on her, that would been the true marvel because of course living things don't have expiration dates. What the line does reveal is a doctor who has been asked that question a thousand times, and 800 times ago, he landed on the 'no expiration date' and it was a smashing success and he now employs it at every opportunity. Peggy doesn't need to know that he's already said it four times that day alone.

You're Peggy in all this. Newly diagnosed with feelings for a cam model. The model is the doc; she's known dozens of Peggys. She has a way of doing her job that she has found to be a success. None of this translates into Peggy finding true love with, nor fucking, the doctor IRL.

I don't wish a bad outcome for you, I wish you the best. But I also wish you had checked your uniqueness at the home page, and I think you will have wished that too.

be sure the first thing you do is present her with your back tattoo.
It's important that you research the proper way to do this in her country/culture as well. The repercussions for an improper back tattoo reveal can be pretty brutal in some places, I've heard.

Hell, since all of these relationship threads keep coming outta the woodwork (and probably making some of these lurkers' eyes light up with hope...smh)...and Eli is talking about knockin' boots with Gordon Ramsay, I might as well go ahead and say how much I'd love to get with Danny Pino...the Cuban actor who played Detective Nick Amaro on Law and Order SVU...and is currently playing drug cartel leader Miguel Galindo on Mayans M.C. 😍 And I need for him to KEEP the facial hair!

Law And Order Svu GIF by SVU

Fx Networks GIF by Mayans M.C.
Fx Networks GIF by Mayans M.C.
Ooh!! Can I please get some Charlie Hunnam then?? 🤤363FBA5D-5316-4C10-B196-C6D9F79DAEF0.gifF3C642A7-677C-4C7E-BB1E-B5A4F4E856C0.gif

What’s up everyone. Lurked on this site for a few months and read all the stories of falling in love and all the same. Yes I’m in that category also and my dumb ass is still here to post. Not going to try to have a wall of text but here we go.

Met in Feb. and started doing privates. Did a lot of talking getting to know each other and got her snap. She also gave me her WhatsApp when her snap didn’t have service. Been talking offline after work and when she is off the entire time until she went to bed. Pics taken and videos shared. Met some of her family on there and always greeted. Basically everything she was doing when she was out or home, she shared with me and showed me as I done the same for her.

Feeling more of a connection it seems like everything is legit. No red flags, no money asked, nothing extra. On a special occasion for me, she decorated the room, bought a few extra things, and celebrated with me in private. She went out and bought new outfits just for me in our session. To this day I still haven’t seen her wear it again. In public on site, she addresses me as “my love” no matter who is on sites with her, lights up like she really is genuinely excited for me to be there just to talk with her and spend time chatting. If someone is tipping her, no matter what she is still talking with me and I sometimes see her lose a client because she isn’t paying full attention to them sometimes.

So I don’t want to make this any longer but what would you think about this? Does it seem genuine or should there still be caution? The love word has been thrown around, off site we both include and show what we are doing until it’s time to call it a night, feelings seem genuine, I’d say it all feels real without red flags being shown or I’m blind to them. Is there anything I could do to push a boundary to test her some more or just say fuck it and keep it going? I’m in the US and she is in Colombia. I could post a lot more but I don’t want to be the next text wall or same old story if it is.
Sounds like you have a good friend you also pay money to masturbate with.

Don't make it weird by expecting more than that or trying to define your relationship in a vanilla/civvie context. There are many ways for human beings to have relationships that exist beyond the dichotomy of "totally platonic" and "romantic partner" and I really don't see any benefit to trying to make this into anything more than it already is. It will add weird pressure to this dynamic that doesn't have to be there. Just let it be what it is my dude. If you want a non-SW analog of this read about "Relationship Anarchy" and see if any of it resonates with you.

Also keep in mind that in Latin cultures saying "my love" isn't the same as in American English. It's more like British English where you'll call someone "love" like a pet name, the way older women in the south call everyone "sweetie" or "honey". Reading into this seems a bit dubious and I'd personally take it to only mean in this context, especially since calling people by pet names is kinda what a lot of SWs do as part of your work voice.

I’m gonna start buying a pretty pair of shoes every time I read one of these. That’ll help bulk up the collection in no time!

I feel like this is where a lot of drama begins for some of these guys. I've noticed this in a couple of "in love with a cam girl" threads, and legit had no idea it wasn't meant like the direct translation.
And for Colombians, at least, whilst "te quiero" and "te amo" both translate to "I love you", they are used in two different situations. Even worse for the first phrase, which is basically for friends / close friends (but, I believe, not lovers), it also translates in English to "I want you" which has quite sexual/romantic connotations in English, but again, it's not the meaning for the Latina saying it.

I feel like this is where a lot of drama begins for some of these guys. I've noticed this in a couple of "in love with a cam girl" threads, and legit had no idea it wasn't meant like the direct translation.

Makes me wonder how many models have been unjustly accused of running a love con just for greeting a person with “my love” repeatedly and thinking nothing of it.

Or how many guys set themselves up for disappointment because they take translations literally.

Makes me wonder how many models have been unjustly accused of running a love con just for greeting a person with “my love” repeatedly and thinking nothing of it.

Or how many guys set themselves up for disappointment because they take translations literally.

Dad and Grandmom always tell me "Love you" when we're ending a phone call, or a goodbye hug. Mom isn't affectionate like they are. She says "See ya!" :giggle:

I'm kinda torn if I should even respond to a member's "Goodnight, Shelly. Love you" by saying "Goodnight! Love ya!" Or just wave or blow a kiss on camera, and be like "Aw, you're sweet! Goodnight!" Lol. I am definitely not trying to give anyone false hope, or have them thinking I've led them on.....

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

Do as you wish - 100 people can tell you don't do it because it's dangerous, but in your mind you are still going to think about it, so what's the use? Better an "oops" than a "what if". In regards to your confusion around how she feels about you, why don't you just communicate? Ask her, etc? Have a heartfelt, genuine and sincere conversation with her. It is better than constantly asking yourself and seeking advice who know the situation from a few written lines.

I'm kinda torn if I should even respond to a member's "Goodnight, Shelly. Love you" by saying "Goodnight! Love ya!" Or just wave or blow a kiss on camera, and be like "Aw, you're sweet! Goodnight!" Lol. I am definitely not trying to give anyone false hope, or have them thinking I've led them on.....
I just do finger guns and wink at the camera because I'm awkward.

Dad and Grandmom always tell me "Love you" when we're ending a phone call, or a goodbye hug. Mom isn't affectionate like they are. She says "See ya!" :giggle:

It's such a strange saying really, isn't it? Easy to say, almost impossible to define. No wonder we confuse each other and ourselves.
Best advice I ever got as a teenage kid (I really can't remember which parent to credit it to) was to be honest about my feelings, but know that once said, you can never 'unsay' it - so be as sure as you can that you really mean it.
Actually, it was probably Dad, because the lecture went on to add that you should never say ILY just to progress past 3rd base :)
These days, after a failed marriage and numerous other mishaps, I stick to saying such words of wisdom as "I love rib and 'slaw night" and "I love my coffee".
And of course, I love my kids :h:

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
So finger guns aside, I just realized the perfect response already exists:
Harrison Ford Love GIF by Star Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.