AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ok. wtf?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you download a new program or a new browser add on? If so then uninstall it. I had it happen once with something odd like a game site. It can't get on your PC if you are running good protection so probably something you "let in", so to speak.

got it! again, mad props to jerry! i was looking for that thread you linked while i posted this lol. couldnt find the bugger (i suck at searches apparently) followed your instructions, and boom! no more problem so far. i owe you a handjob or two sir!

southsamurai said:
got it! again, mad props to jerry! i was looking for that thread you linked while i posted this lol. couldnt find the bugger (i suck at searches apparently) followed your instructions, and boom! no more problem so far. i owe you a handjob or two sir!
Callused hands or do you use lotion? :think: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luckily most virus programmers are lazy so they think just putting the files in that hidden directory will be enough. So it's an easy fix for a lot of them if you just know where to look to delete them. Tell you the truth I keep a notepad file on my desktop with those two directories full paths in it. That way i can just open a 'Computer' and copy paste the whole path in the bar at the top to get there fast.

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.