AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Organizing all the lovelies on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2016
Twitter Username
@swoobie67
MFC Username
swoobie
This may be a topic no one cares about, but hey there are a few of those here.

I have been a MFC fan for some time. Lately I have been playing around with the model list settings. I have to admit they way you can configure a personal list of models is pretty impressive.Here are a few things I find helpful to mark under Settings>Show at the top of the model list
  • Bookmarks, and Friends is a basic move. Do you know if you Friend and bookmark a model that puts them at the top of your list, it took me a little while to figure that out.For me models that are friends and bookmarked are where I am a regular and have invested ;) a lot
  • Model with Notes- I also like to mark those I have noted to be at the top of the list
This creates 6 levels
  1. Friend & Bookmark
  2. Friend,
  3. Bookmark,
  4. With Notes
  5. Nothing
  6. Hidden
Am I the only one with such a strange compulsion or are there others. How do you do organize the lovelies? Anyone have success with the custom button?

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I have been using the friend/bookmark/friend+bookmark to arrange models for a while now. Didn't notice about the "notes" option.

Don't remember seeing that "custom selection" option either.

Status
Not open for further replies.