AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Other Models try to ruin me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Germany
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@carmen_monroe94
Hi !

Today several members told me on Stripchat that there are models who don't like me because I earn so many tokens and they want me out of there. I feel really bad because I always try to be nice but have also noticed that many models have unfollowed me on Instagram, since I was successful. Another member wrote to me today “oh you're going under” just because I didn't earn 1,000 tokens straight away. I'm really afraid that there is now a campaign against me and that there are people who want to get rid of me on Stripchat and I don't know how to deal with it :(

I dont understand how u getting other models in the room? Im on strip too but more then the spam about other models room i never saw a model in my room.. and im pretty popular there too, sometimes even first one on the page for days or in top 5 cams,, noone ever enter in my room to tell me things, maybe becouse they know you from instagram and they check on you .. anyway no reason to worry, they cant do nothing , and yes a guy on strip told me also today, you are not a legend anymore rolf .. how this can affect you,, cmon,, stay strong, be happy that you doing great, and keep up the good work, there is nothing like campagne to take you out , if you respect all the rules you will rock there ! hugs!

The best thing you can do is focus your energy on what you can control. Other people are going to do what they do regardless. I'm sorry you are dealing with that, and I hope you can ignore it and continue to be great.

Cam models who have time to start drama don't know how to run a business. Clearly they're not busy enough if they have the time to go after someone they're jealous of. I don't normally go the "they're just jealous" route but in this case they're jealous and bitter. I'm on strip and I usually hit #1 spot overall or #1 spot for US models when on. I don't get them so 🤷. I get tons of spam model postings.

Fuck those bitches. They should be focusing on their own room instead of worrying what you are doing in yours. And fuck what members think too. A lot don't understand how camming can be inconsistent, which isn't reflective towards you.

No matter what you do, there always will be people who don't like you. no matter how petty. You can't be friends or friendly with everyone.

Also congrats on your success!

Are you sure what these members are telling you is even true? Back in the day on MFC, certain members used to go around making shit up to try start fights between models.

In any case, who has time for that shit. Ignore them and focus on your hustle!

agree to Danigirl. Just don't fall for it, all what they can do is just talk how they are jealous.

its a speciffic member on Stripchat called wugburn , he has many accounts under diffrent names and go in models room to breack their confidence by telling them their show sucks thats why they do not arrive in tops,and then he try to ask skype friendship like to confort you and talk with him about your bad day . He has accounts of anykinds , as female , male , gay , trans and he does this shit to a lot of models . I faled in his trap when i fist landed on Stripchat and made him a moderator , when i realized wtf of a stalkerpice of shit , psychopat he is i banned him , but he do not stop . What you just described sounds exactelly like he was doing to me , i changed my stripchat account 4 times and he always ruined my reputation by putting studio models against me to post shit on social media about me ( and i was not even a popular one )

But more money i made more agressive and more shit he throwed in my room , and then when i had a bad day he came in my room with a bunch of accounts telling me ohh yeahh you see people does not like you anymore , you will never be on top because .... and he found diffrent reasons to support his theory . Then a bunch of people amaizingly responded him he is right ( of course these was his other accounts ) , and he like the wugburn ( nickname ) told me in pm , you see i told you i am right come one bb let this bunch of loosers lets chat on skype ( even if i never ever chated with him there because i do not use skype but he always insisted ) , then went in my free chat and responded to those accounts that posted shit , ohh let her alone you are loosers and so on .

So i changed my account one more time , deleted any social media i do have and i will never ever make another one , no social media , and no snap or other shit.

I saw this pice of garbage as a moderator in other rooms too but there was less agressive as in mine ... maybe the models gave him skype attention i do not know ......

I really really hope its not him hunting in your chat , because if is so , start to lock any private social media , anything where you have something about your personal life , anything that he may use against you . Keep your interaction on tips only concentrated , and pay a lot of attention what you speak in pms or free chat .

I even reported him at the stripchat 2 yeas ago but they did nothing only banned him to see me for 30 days :( because he was paying like 5 memberships on the site , even if he never spent tokens , he only used the tokens from the paid membership to catfish new victims

Hi !

Today several members told me on Stripchat that there are models who don't like me because I earn so many tokens and they want me out of there. I feel really bad because I always try to be nice but have also noticed that many models have unfollowed me on Instagram, since I was successful. Another member wrote to me today “oh you're going under” just because I didn't earn 1,000 tokens straight away. I'm really afraid that there is now a campaign against me and that there are people who want to get rid of me on Stripchat and I don't know how to deal with it :(

Last edited:
I think you are being trolled. This is just yet-another variant of some sociopathic loser trying to psychologically manipulate you by trying to feed you negative thoughts and energy. If a viewer says negative things repeatedly, just tell him to stop and when he does not then ban him.

Even if the viewer really did hear that from another model, how would that represent any significant information? You make more than someone else and that makes someone else jealous. How is that an important piece of information? It is actually a compliment isn't it?

What you should maybe be concerned about is that their strategy to take your mood and effectiveness down a notch by targeting you seems to have worked. Don't let them be successful at that.

at one point i was being targeted by another model. she was going on twitter rants about me and would not shut up about me on cam. would make fun of my appearance and mannerisms. was very middle school-like behavior. the crazy thing was this woman was probably 20 years older than me.

this song helped:

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Block/ban them from your room. We ranked #1 on the males section of Chaturbate for a few hours and a few people came in declaring to be mods and that we were breaking site rules by multi-streaming.

I told them straight away “Get fucked, don’t care, no rule breaking here arsewipe.” and immediately banned.

Quickly another account popped up “OMG you do realise you kicked a big spender”.

Couldn’t be bothered responding to him and just blocked.

Best thing is to not give a reaction and ban, but easier said than done. LOL

Hi !

I'm sorry. :( Losing some social media followers isn't a huge deal, imo. Especially when many of those followers probably don't even acknowledge your posts (with a like, retweet, or a comment) anyway, or spend any money.

I don't know anything about Stripchat, but hopefully you at least have the option to block other model accounts from your room if you wish. There's also the possibility that some of these members telling you this (that other models don't like you) are just lying to you because they're trying to start some female drama like this is high school.

Years ago there were these guys on MyFreeCams (who I guess hung out in The Lounge) who'd go around trolling models' rooms by filling the chat screen with a bunch of stupid GIFs back-to-back, and then leaving the room. Pathetic shrimp dick losers who've got nothing better to do than bother models while trying to work.

Also be sure to take screenshots of any harassing/abusive users in your room...block...and report them to the site.

Also be sure to take screenshots of any harassing/abusive users in your room...block...and report them to the site.
On CB, I find that if you report the name of the user and the exact time of the remark, CB does check the chat and take action. For example:

"On the 2nd of January, at 5pm New York time, user YYYY made a death threat to the model ZZZ in her public chat."

CB support is not going to do an open investigation for you. You need to lead them to the exact place that you think violated some rule. If you can do that, I find that they really do verify your claim and take action. Make it easy for them to follow your claims.

On CB, I find that if you report the name of the user and the exact time of the remark, CB does check the chat and take action. For example:

"On the 2nd of January, at 5pm New York time, user YYYY made a death threat to the model ZZZ in her public chat."

CB support is not going to do an open investigation for you. You need to lead them to the exact place that you think violated some rule. If you can do that, I find that they really do verify your claim and take action. Make it easy for them to follow your claims.

Wow, I'm glad MFC doesn't make you do all that in order for them to take action.

I don't think anyone is telling her to report every hater. But there are definitely some who should be reported, and that could be done later when the model is off cam and has a moment to do so (It really only takes a minute). Such as the ones who tell a model they hope she gets raped, and says racist things, etc. It's satisfying when a cam site actually does ban a member like that.

I don't think anyone is telling her to report every hater. But there are definitely some who should be reported, and that could be done later when the model is off cam and has a moment to do so (It really only takes a minute). Such as the ones who tell a model they hope she gets raped, and says racist things, etc. It's satisfying when a cam site actually does ban a member like that.
Personally, with us managing 3 Twitter accounts, 3 OnlyFans accounts, streaming on 6 platforms and having 4 other businesses, we would rather be spending time doing anything but taking our time reporting a low-life troll after streaming is finished.

Definitely satisfying knowing they’ve been banned, although they’ll just create another account and bother other models.

Reactions: MarieElise
Personally, with us managing 3 Twitter accounts, 3 OnlyFans accounts, streaming on 6 platforms and having 4 other businesses, we would rather be spending time doing anything but taking our time reporting a low-life troll after streaming is finished.

Definitely satisfying knowing they’ve been banned, although they’ll just create another account and bother other models.

Maybe...maybe not. And if so, I'll just keep banning. But it's also no big deal for me to take a minute to send a screenshot. MFC is good about handling things.

Definitely satisfying, yes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.