AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OurLittleSecret?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2018
New Zealand
Twitter Username
@QuinnLaneMV
MFC Username
quinnlane
Streamate Username
QuinnLane
Chaturbate Username
quinnlane
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002147165/QuinnLane/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/136465/quinns-clips
I did a quick search but the thread didn't contain much info - I'm looking for opinions/experiences from models using OurLittleSecret.co for paid sexting via WhatsApp, if there are any models here that have used it.
I'm looking for alternative pay-per-message sites as I prefer that to selling bulk sessions.

(I'm not going to use IWC and none of ELM/Niteflirt/Sextpanther/MGF's payment options work for me either/I'm in NZ and they wont accept me)

Okay, I was a little nervous about using it at first but it's created by the same people who brought us Skyprivate and Unblur.media so I feel a lot less worried about it now and am so happy I've found a site that will actually work for me

I also recently joined, I have heard mixed reviews...but figured I would give it a try.

Reactions: QuinnLane
I just want to let everyone know that I was having issues getting a response/in touch with support for OLS, so I went through Skyprivate's live chat system and they were able to give support a nudge for me and help me out :)

Just curious how you or anyone else is doing on this site?
I did more a deep dive then I had earlier, and I am worried that with so many pricing things so low that I might not get any hits (esp with traffic being pretty low anyway).
Still going to give it it's a fair shot, ill advertise it a bit and see if I can drive my own traffic.
Also-For those that need support, I highly suggest there discord, as going through email was also an issue for me.

Just curious how you or anyone else is doing on this site?
I did more a deep dive then I had earlier, and I am worried that with so many pricing things so low that I might not get any hits (esp with traffic being pretty low anyway).
Still going to give it it's a fair shot, ill advertise it a bit and see if I can drive my own traffic.
Also-For those that need support, I highly suggest there discord, as going through email was also an issue for me.

Considering I don't have much of a following, no I havent had any traffic or work through it. Its going to be useful for the customers I have that do occasionally want sexting, however.

• Helpful!
Reactions: curvyredhead
Soooo! I contacted them awhile back, & they were rude.

They also REFUSED to give me their terms & conditions. I contacted them through WhatsApp, (because when i was trying to sign up, I clicked on their T&C link, & Privacy link, & they both came up as a 404 error) When I asked them for it, they said I couldn’t have it cause they weren’t finished yet, then they tried to pressure me into signing up still lol. The guy over WA was also giving me attitude, like he was upset that i was asking so many things (even though through their Twitter & WA, they told me to ask anything I want) He was getting upset with me because I wouldn’t just take his words.

I told them they were unprofessional, & I was no longer interested. This was about the middle of September 2018. If I find the screenshots, I will post them here.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Oh interesting, I thought they had not even opened to taking texts until October. Not as new as i thought?

Reactions: SNATCH
I keep forgetting that I'm even on there. Lol. My account was verified back in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.