AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

outfit help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

curvyredhead

Cam Model
Apr 30, 2012
New York Fucking City
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@curvyredhead89
Tumblr Username
CurvyRedheadSexy
MFC Username
CurvyRedhead
Streamate Username
CurvyRedhead
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/41/CurvyRedhead/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/61989/CurvyRedhead
I have this wedding I have to go to. Its in about 6 weeks. But i want to order it with time to ship it back and order a new one incase it does not fit right.

I need help picking out my dress.
pwease?

Oh, and im leaning towards the last one. It's well priced (around $120) but I want the other ones too....for my own selfish reasons.

I want something I can wear to a club/other functions too.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 276
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 275
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 275
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 275
PlayboyMegan said:
The 3rd, unless you can get the others in different colors. Wearing either black or white to a wedding is usually a no-no.

Oh no!! I did not realize this. I pretty much almost always only wear black.
The third dress is black on the black...is that ok?

curvyredhead said:
PlayboyMegan said:
The 3rd, unless you can get the others in different colors. Wearing either black or white to a wedding is usually a no-no.

Totally agree! Go for the 3rd one. It's fine to wear some black but all black can look funeral-y.

Plus the third dress would look amazing with your skin tone and hair! Another vote for 3!

Reactions: curvyredhead
RoxieRed said:
curvyredhead said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Totally agree! Go for the 3rd one. It's fine to wear some black but all black can look funeral-y.

Plus the third dress would look amazing with your skin tone and hair! Another vote for 3!

Completely agree, I'd say go with 3!

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding where we wore black and I've seen lots of weddings where people wore all black and it was ok! It really depends what type of people they are and what kind of wedding they are having. If it is super laid back you might be cool with all black but if it is a traditional wedding or even more "spring/summer" oriented, black might be a faux pas and/or look out of place.

I say 3 is the best not only because it will make the potential faux pas a non-issue, but I think that you will look incredibly beautiful in it and it will be the most awesome visually!

yeah, unless the bridesmaids are going to be in a burgandy type color that one is perfect for you. always a good idea for ladies to check and see what color the wedding party is going to be in b4 they buy a new dress. at my cousin's wedding one of her co-workers was almost in the pictures with the line up because of it, of course the photographer's assistant was a dim wit, but still.

Thank you guys!

The bridesmaids (from what i know...unless she changed things) are going to be wearing a pale pink.

I have such mixed feelings about this wedding.

She sent me this email explaining what can and can not do.
I am holding my toung as much as possible because I want her amazing day to be just that... amazing...

She said she expected me to be wearing a floor length ball gown. And including link to some expensive nyc lower east side wedding store that does not even carry my size and has nothing under 400bucks. She made it clear that I had to wear heels. She then told me she might put me at the "kids table" as she called it.. because she didn't have room for me elsewhere. And that she would prefer I not drink while sitting down.
Made it clear i was not to bring up what i do for a living, and was asked basically to lie if anyone asks.
Then said something to the affect of I send out the formal invite but and it says plus one...but i really don't want you bringing your "couple friends".
She then informed me that although she sent a link to a gift registry to our other friends, since i (her words) "make so much money fucking myself for strangers" I can just write her a check.

I sent her an email back saying that I am excited to attend her wedding, but that between the, air flight getting to and from, baggage, the dress, the taxi and the gift I am already spending over 1500..and I honestly can not afored to buy some crazy expensive dress with crazy expensive heels.
She just told me not to wear anything to showy then and not something i have worn anywhere else.

Despite her attitude I would still like to respect her and do not want to wear something funeralish.

As a general rule, all black, all white, and the color the bridemaids are in are a no-no.

But holy fucking shit if someone ever said that to me I just wouldnt go. This person is clearly so wrapped up in the performance, its not even about celebrating with the friends/family anymore. I wouldnt go to it if it were 0 cost!!

curvyredhead said:
Thank you guys!

The bridesmaids (from what i know...unless she changed things) are going to be wearing a pale pink.

I have such mixed feelings about this wedding.

She sent me this email explaining what can and can not do.
I am holding my toung as much as possible because I want her amazing day to be just that... amazing...

She said she expected me to be wearing a floor length ball gown. And including link to some expensive nyc lower east side wedding store that does not even carry my size and has nothing under 400bucks. She made it clear that I had to wear heels. She then told me she might put me at the "kids table" as she called it.. because she didn't have room for me elsewhere. And that she would prefer I not drink while sitting down.
Made it clear i was not to bring up what i do for a living, and was asked basically to lie if anyone asks.
Then said something to the affect of I send out the formal invite but and it says plus one...but i really don't want you bringing your "couple friends".
She then informed me that although she sent a link to a gift registry to our other friends, since i (her words) "make so much money fucking myself for strangers" I can just write her a check.

I sent her an email back saying that I am excited to attend her wedding, but that between the, air flight getting to and from, baggage, the dress, the taxi and the gift I am already spending over 1500..and I honestly can not afored to buy some crazy expensive dress with crazy expensive heels.
She just told me not to wear anything to showy then and not something i have worn anywhere else.

Despite her attitude I would still like to respect her and do not want to wear something funeralish.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck that :snooty:

If a friend of mine gave me that condescending laundry list of "guidelines", I'd rock up to their wedding in assless chaps and a cowboy hat, swigging a bottle of Jack :cool:

(At least, I like to think I would. In reality I'd probably just tell them to 'fuck off' and not go :? )

I know she sounds horrible.

I don't know what happen. She was one of my bestest friends throughout elementary middle and highschool. Then halfway through college she gained this whole new group of friends (which is great, nothing wrong with that). But-now all she cares about it money, and status. And has become extremely judgmental.

I guess its unfair for me to say that's ALL she cares about. It just seems that way from the things she says. It's like she cares more about who someone is wearing then who the person is that is wearing it. She cares more about the brand of booze then the taste. Where we go out to eat, if we will be seen is more important then the food itself.

I have been very open with her about how I feel about this. I swear when it's just us, she never acts like this! It's like we are back in middle school again giggling. But, isant that always the case. Other then her family I only really know one other person that is going.

curvyredhead said:
I know she sounds horrible.

I don't know what happen. She was one of my bestest friends throughout elementary middle and highschool. Then halfway through college she gained this whole new group of friends (which is great, nothing wrong with that). But-now all she cares about it money, and status. And has become extremely judgmental.

I guess its unfair for me to say that's ALL she cares about. It just seems that way from the things she says. It's like she cares more about who someone is wearing then who the person is that is wearing it. She cares more about the brand of booze then the taste. Where we go out to eat, if we will be seen is more important then the food itself.

I have been very open with her about how I feel about this. I swear when it's just us, she never acts like this! It's like we are back in middle school again giggling. But, isant that always the case. Other then her family I only really know one other person that is going.

I would honestly just say "I cant afford to go" and then forget about it. It doesnt even sound like she's inviting you because she wants you there but because she's supposed to. Maybe when she's done being butthurt about you uninviting yourself she'll see the error of her ways and stop being so shitty to you. :angry4: :angry4: I'm sorry, dont know either of you really well, this just seems SO rude.

curvyredhead said:

Unbelievable. I could not bear to be friends with someone so, to put it VERY nicely, mean. You deserve better friends.
The comment in regards to your line of employment is horrendous. If she is going to be so volatile in her words and actions then she doesn't deserve a fucking dime or any of your time.

Ok decision has been made.

I sent her an email saying I was unsure if I would be attending, and that I simply did not feel welcomed but wish her the best.

I already bought my flight tickets....and I am going to get the dress (3rd).

I think at this point I wont be going---but enjoy my time home anyway.

Thank you for all your help ladies, and the support.

this sucks but I get it. I've had long time friends who are genuinely "nice people" in ways...like jump in front of cars for you type people... but have the judgemental "what are you doing with your life" side that makes it hard to maintain those friendships.
I understand why people think this is so horrible and shocking but I don't think I could count how many people I've known like this. And no, it's not nice... but I hate to say I think it's kind of typical for certain areas

I don't have a lot of advice, she's being a bitch, maybe she doesn't realize it though and could use a talking to about it? If she is your friend she should understand how hurtful she's being.
You should only go if you think you can be comfortable and have fun regardless. I personally ran away from everyone I know like this because I couldn't keep up with the $300 minimum cash wedding gifts and the $300+ dresses when I have all my own stuff to worry about...

But fashionably speaking I agree with #3

Fucking wow... After that blast of shit from her, the only reply she'd get from me is a "sorry, with your attitude, won't make it to your wedding... and oh, fuck you and your stuck up self. Nice knowin' ya." :snooty: That message from her was completely wrong.

...perhaps you can schedule a nice Caribbean getaway for the date of the wedding... :mrgreen:

Just saw this and have to agree with the general populace, the burgundy and black would look great on you. IF the tickets are non refundable, go and have a blast at one of the local clubs and show off, no sense in you wasting the tickets and with that dress you would impress #JustSayin' invite the other person that you know is going to the wedding and see if they want to meet up after the train wreck.. I mean the circus.. I mean the RECEPTION.. yeah that's the one I was looking for. ;) but based on what you said that you are not going to the wedding.

I'd still use the tickets and dress but instead of going to the wedding, treat yourself to a mini vacation. :shifty: Shoot, you could wear that kickass dress and go to McDonalds at the very least. No sense in wasting the tickets and dress. You deserve to have fun and look awesome without Miss Judgey McControlling Pants getting in the way or micro-managing you. :twocents-02cents:

I am sure I can return the tickets.
But, I have been looking forward to going home anyway. I usual go back home every other month and just waited a lil longer this time for the wedding. So it's something i would have done anyway i guess.

Thank you to everyone with your sweet words, and to those of you, who reached out personally---you fucking rock :)
Thank you!

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
Status
Not open for further replies.