AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paradise Kitty??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2016
Streamate Username
GoddessCamillaCox
I've just started modeling on Streamate and decided to go through Paradise Kitty. I didn't know much about it when I first started, but now, seeing the bad reviews is scaring me. However, the bad reviews just look like they're from people who didn't read any of the terms and such.
Ex: "I didn't get paid on time!" but maybe they don't know that you only get paid once you reach $200 for EACH paycheck.
Has anyone here had experience going through Paradise Kitty? If so (and you didn't like it) could you please help me get out of there and just go directly through Streamate? :bigtears: Thank you so much for anyone who tries to help!

Might want to read through the agreement you signed and make sure there's not a no-compete clause in there. Otherwise you might have to wait a duration of time before going independent, choose a different alias, choose a different network, ect. I'm not a lawyer, but I'd be happy to look over the model agreement.

What services are they claiming to offer? I know of them, and they have some great SEO and had to fight them tooth-and-nail for rankings, but haven't checked them out too thoroughly.

My friends over at How Are You BB? put together a cool list of the different model-recruitment sites and who they're associated with. Worth checking out, I found it interesting.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: CamillaaCoxx
I believe Streamate makes you wait 6 months after leaving a studio before signing up with them directly. An alternative would be to go with a different studio.

I am with Boleyn Models, and I like them. They take 5%, which is the lowest I've heard from any studio. They're a daily pay studio, and the minimum payment is $12, last I heard - it used to be $20. The pay period cutoff is around 10am CST, and at that point, any money you've earned on any site you're with through the studio in the past 24 hours is sent to you, and it will hit your bank account about 24 hours after its sent. If you don't make minimum one day, it rolls over and counts toward the next day. They also have a bonus if you cam on Streamate - cam 6 days of the week, within Streamate's pay period, and they'll double your lowest-earning day. You can also add plenty of other camsites, and a few clipsites, too.

you only get paid once you reach $200 for EACH paycheck.

Frankly, I find that outrageous, most places the minimum is $50 or $100, and every clip and cam site I've used has rolled over to the next pay period if you don't meet the minimum.

They take 5%, which is the lowest I've heard from any studio.

EnticeLive (ImLive) offers 100% payouts. The studio cut comes out of ImLive's. Tracy, who's running the studio seems like a solid person too. They're based out of Vegas, so I'm hoping to run into her at InterNEXT this January.

I'm in the process of negotiating similar agreements myself. Got some hashed out, some companies that have committed but we haven't agreed on an actual percentage and some that are interested. Still dealing with the legal bottleneck though, so very patient.

Thanks you guys! I just found a "testimonial" on their site that was stolen and slightly re-worded from another site. Ugh! This is so sketchy.

I'm definitely gonna see if I can sign up with one of those other studios. I really appreciate the advice!

http://www.paradisekitty.com/terms-and-conditions.html These are their terms and conditions. I couldn't find anything else that could be looked at in terms of a model agreement, but I read somewhere that a girl had to wait 8 months before signing up with Streamate directly after leaving Paradise Kitty. I wonder if that affects going through a different studio.

Thanks you guys! I just found a "testimonial" on their site that was stolen and slightly re-worded from another site. Ugh! This is so sketchy.

I'm definitely gonna see if I can sign up with one of those other studios. I really appreciate the advice!

http://www.paradisekitty.com/terms-and-conditions.html These are their terms and conditions. I couldn't find anything else that could be looked at in terms of a model agreement, but I read somewhere that a girl had to wait 8 months before signing up with Streamate directly after leaving Paradise Kitty. I wonder if that affects going through a different studio.

I got into a spat with ICAMZ (they threatened legal actions for "poaching" their models) over something similar. It was ICAMZ models using the contact form and asking me about ICAMZ vs independent through SM. Of course I advise them to go directly through Streamate.

They stated that models leaving studios to go directly to Streamate was a "Huge Problem" that they've brought up with Liz / Streamate numerous times. Like give me a break; the problem is you don't offer services that justify the studio cut you take and models feel scammed that it was never disclosed to them that they could make more registering directly with SM. THAT'S the real problem!

I don't know if the no-compete is something that SM mandates for all models who originally registered via studio, or if it's something that the studios work into their agreements. I could shoot SM an email, but honestly, they've never been very responsive with me so don't want to bother. Wouldn't be surprised if another model here could answer that. I'm willing to assume it's something the studios work into their contracts. My lawyers were shocked that I personally didn't want to add any similar language into what I'm currently getting drafted. Guess it's a pretty standard thing or something.

You don't have to register with a different studio if you want to go independent, by the way. Might have to wait a while for SM due to language in the agreement (I'll look over their terms here shortly) but there's other sites out there.

Shit, if the reason you're wanting to go the studio route is help learning the ropes, just ask around here. There's some insanely knowledgeable people. If it was for some of the other services studios might provide, make sure to vet anyone first and make sure that the services justify their cut.

Awesome! I really appreciate all this info. It's crazy how they threatened legal actions just because of your opinion on them. You have every right to advise people to go the smarter route.
I think that after I have a decent amount of money, I'm gonna wait the 6 (or 8? I'm gonna try to find the agreement I signed and find out) months and go through Streamate directly, but get on other sites until then. :) I'm done with this whole studio thing, and I barely had any time with them! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.