AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pay Out?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2023
Hi. So I started camming beginning of June and my first pay out was the 15th. I have it set up for direct deposit. I still haven’t received anything in my direct deposit. I know the site says it takes a few business days. At this point it’s almost a week. Does anyone else take a while to get paid through chaterbate? I need my money so bad and I’m scared I’m not going to get paid or something. They’re not replying at all to my inquiries.

Yesterday was a federal holiday in the US. All banks were closed. The 15th was a Thursday. It is likely the payment was not processed until today. If you don't have it by Thursday I would be very surprised. Also, you should receive an email saying the payment was sent with an estimated time of arrival.

20230620_123506.jpg

(I can cash out daily. You will be able to cash out daily after the next period if you are in the States.)

Reactions: Kissinkaitbarlow
Yesterday was a federal holiday in the US. All banks were closed. The 15th was a Thursday. It is likely the payment was not processed until today. If you don't have it by Thursday I would be very surprised. Also, you should receive an email saying the payment was sent with an estimated time of arrival.

View attachment 96758

(I can cash out daily. You will be able to cash out daily after the next period if you are in the States.)
Well i got email yesterday - exactly 22 hours ago : cosmo payment sent, but no money. im not sure what to think also

Status
Not open for further replies.