AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment Being Held - Age Verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2018
Backstage
Twitter Username
@Shezasweetie
Chaturbate Username
Shezasweetie
Hello @punker barbie - I'm praying you may be able to help resolve an issue with my payments being held by CB. 🙏 I've been a cam model on CB since 2017 and have always had my paychecks mailed to me via USPS. On July 1st, I submitted a change of payment form to CB support requesting my checks be direct deposited going forward. On July 8th I requested a daily cash out payment for the tokens I earned between July 1-7, I was expecting the money to be direct deposited into my bank account within 1-3 days. After waiting and repeatedly checking my bank account and email, I finally received an email from CB Support saying my payment is being held because they do not have an age verification form or model agreement form for me, they issued ticket number 17854042. This doesn't make any sense because nothing regarding my account has changed in 4 years. My account information page clearly shows where both my verification id and model agreement forms were approved in 2017 and also notes my photo id verification had been updated in 2018 with my current valid drivers license. As instructed in the email from CB Support, I resubmitted both the model agreement form, the id verification photos and the payment information form but the only response I've received from CB Support appears to be another "automated" response saying the same thing, that they need age verification to process my payment and they included a survey link requesting me to rate my experience with them. CB Support did not answer any of my questions that I had asked regarding my payments nor provide any details as to when or if I will be getting paid. This is incredibly stressful because I obviously still need the money from the daily payout that was requested on July 8th and now also need to get paid for the remaining amount I'm owed this pay period that ends today July 15th. My name, address and username are exactly the same as it has always been and as previously stated, there is a current valid photo id is on file as well. My bank is also the same bank I've used for 15 years so there shouldn't be any issues there. I seriously regret requesting the direct deposit as this has turned into a nightmare. Any help you can provide would be greatly, greatly appreciated. The CB Support ticket number is 17854042. ~Shezasweetie

Status
Not open for further replies.