AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

payment being held for w9 form

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2021
Hi.I'm a Chinese in China who broadcast in chaturbate.it has keeps my 2-month payment for keeping asking for w9 form picture from me.what could I do ? How do I get my payment back ? I keep email to them and they don't even mail me back.

I'm worried whatever I do for their requests I will never get my payment again when they are making excuses to keep my money in this way.

Upvote 0
You're not going to be able to get paid until you fill out the tax forms.

Upvote 0
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I have nothing to fill w9, ssn,American address ,etc.I'm a Chinese in China ,I don't have these things to fill W9 FORM.Why they need w9 for only American and who are in America from me.
You're not going to be able to get paid until you fill out the tax forms.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
They only link me here all the time and don't response me anymore.
I would try filling out THIS form that I linked above and sending it to them as they asked.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yes, I was just about to write that. W-8BEN is the form you need @Qitianxuan. The form is as much for Chaturbate's benefit as it is for you.
(I had to fill it out once many summers ago, when I got paid in the US as a foreign contractor)
okay.I reminded that I seemed to fill w8 out when I was there in the first year around 2017. I will try again.thank you very much.

Upvote 0
Oh, um..

For CB.. I was just going to select "not in usa / not a usa resident"..
Then tick .. >>

I am an exempt foreign person as defined by the instructions accompanying U.S. Internal Revenue Service form W-8.

Is it not that simple? : )
Or depending on country? or what site? or, ETC..
Thx

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh, um..

Then tick .. >>

I am an exempt foreign person as defined by the instructions accompanying U.S. Internal Revenue Service form W-8.

Thx
It's that simple. "Non resident aliens" fill out the W-8 form. CB has to declare that you are exempt from US tax, and the W-8 form make it so. Taxes are serious business 😉

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I do select that . Perhaps only too serious for cb not to make the mistake. If it could be fixed by a sexy wink,it couldn't be bothered me so long.
It's that simple. "Non resident aliens" fill out the W-8 form. CB has to declare that you are exempt from US tax, and the W-8 form make it so. Taxes are serious business 😉

Oh, um..

Then tick .. >>

Thx

Upvote 0
Reactions: Qitianxuan
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.