AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment issues due to account blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Chaturbate just blocked my account without any explanation, I wrote a lot of emails but support team never answer, I didn't receive warnings or any advising me about this.
I have money in this account like $3.000 I don't want to lose my money

So I'm just looking for help to get my money back...

Reactions: Coffeelounge
Hi Seoslo, i'm going through the process of a hopeful resolution to a payment issue I am having as well.

@punker barbie can hopefully assist you as well with your issue, i know the feeling!
When I approved this post I thought it was you on a new username! lol

This one is a bit different though, this person seems to have been banned without payment, not just a broken payout as yours. We never know the full story in these scenarios.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate just blocked my account without any explanation, I wrote a lot of emails but support team never answer, I didn't receive warnings or any advising me about this.
I have money in this account like $3.000 I don't want to lose my money

So I'm just looking for help to get my money back...
You're going to need to provide your username and ticket number for @punker barbie so just get that over with before they reply

• Hugs
Reactions: Coffeelounge
Upvote 0
When I approved this post I thought it was you on a new username! lol

This one is a bit different though, this person seems to have been banned without payment, not just a broken payout as yours. We never know the full story in these scenarios.
Lol no not me Amber. Support is saying my money should be received by the 16th, I will keep my updates in my thread.

Thank you for the support

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.