AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payout error

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2021
Hello,

I have never had any problems receiving payments from chaturbate and now it has happened to me...

On 15/06 I requested the withdrawal of 2451 tokens, but gave an error that were in updates because of the period of payments and have not received this money, on 17/06 requested the withdrawal of 1572 tokens, but chaturbate sent me an email saying that the paxum not accepted and gave no explanation, I sent an email to paxum questioning what had happened and they told me that has no record of entry of money by chaturbate

both the 2451 and the 1572 tokens have disappeared from my account

please @punker barbie can you help me to see what is going on

Hello,you aren t the only one in the same situation ,many of us are ,i don t have words to describe how i find this ....
i wanna make another daily and i am afraid to do it ,and also i do need money ...so we are stuck ....we are working for what ? Some respect for us wouldn t be bad
They didn t send the money on paxum is instant,i make another daily payment from another site and was good :)

Upvote 0
I also got one payment stuck. But usually sometimes there is a problem, but the money always came. And the pay period was over. Hang in there, it will come.

Upvote 0
hi, the problem has been solved. What was bothering me was that the answers from support were vague and did not answer my question.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.