AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

People Users say you LOOK like?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So tonight a guy said a model looked like "Cruella" (she doesn't), but with him saying it and never being in her room, it was not clear if he meant it as a compliment =, an insult or just neither (and just saying it's who she looks like).
I will admit I did read it as an insult, and so must she have because she banned him.

But, I often see guys saying to models that they look like Celebrity A, or Fictional Character B, etc
I am just wondering has any guy/s said you look like anyone and do you agree with them or absolutely not agree?

(I don't mean the guys who say you look like their mother, their sister, or whatever other relation)

I visit a model on SC who looks like a younger Megan Fox (circa, Transformers). She is told this by guys at least 4-5 times per shift.

She tells me she hates it, but she always smiles and thanks them. Haha

I keep visiting a latina model who is eerily reminiscent of Rosario Dawson, but I've never said anything because she has probably heard it a hundred times already and I don't know if she secretly hates her because of it 😅

rd.jpg

My latina model friend frequently gets told she looks like various Indian Bollywood actresses etc (mainly by Indian guys, when she does not have India geo-blocked). And also occasionally Mia Khalifa (whom she does not look like apart from longish dark hair).

I have teased her on many occasions about resembling a certain very beautiful star of telenovellas in her country, she does not really look like her but each reminds me of the other when i see them. At times my friend gets annoyed at this :rofl:

ETA Of course the main things she has in common with ANY of these celebrities is that she is beautiful and has a vagina and breasts ;)

Last edited:
I get told i look like reese witherspoon with my blonde hair and helena bonham carter when my hair was short and dark.

I also get harley quinn A LOT.

I get people that just have similar hair- Emma stone, the chick from castle, Amy Adams (is that the same person? Lol), rogue from xmen and the other night someone said I looked like I could be Reba's daughter lmaoooo

Same as others, I mostly get actresses with similar hair. And generally also a big nose. I don't think I've noticed many comparisons lately, but some previous ones: When my hair is darker, Anne Hathaway. When it's a few shades lighter and I straighten it, "that girl from Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (I assume Michelle Trachtenberg, who actually looks a bit like my sister, IMO). I also used to hear "that girl from Big Bang Theory", which is a show I cannot stand, so I have no idea which girl they're referring to. Probably whichever one has brown hair and a big nose. Back in the days of Gamergate I got Anita Sarkeesian. When we both still had shortish hot pink hair, followed by shortish blonde hair, I got Cherry Torn. And way before any of that, I constantly got Jennifer Love Hewitt and Judy Greer.

Out of all of them, from 1999 when Judy Greer starred in Jawbreaker until I stopped being such a twig, I can see why people would make that comparison. I could have done some convincing Fern Mayo or Kitty Sanchez cosplay. We've diverged since then for sure. The rest... I think it's all mainly hairstyles plus my non-small sniffer.

Actually Alyson Hanigan was in Buffy and Big Bang theory. Odds are they are thinking of her?
Did not know she was in BBT. I've had red hair now and then, but when I got the "Buffy" one I think my hair was usually my natural lightish brown, straight, and long. However, people constantly think I'm a redhead on cam. I think it's because I tend to use warmer lights, so as to not look like a zombie. So now I have no idea, because I don't look like any of those people. They never seemed to know the name of the actress for either one.

Reactions: Jay_Storm
Well, they're not wrong, but is that a compliment to you or to Nia Long? 🤔

Compliment to me, and I'm definitely flattered! My cousin, my aunt, and my aunt's friend (The girl who used to do my hair) used to tell me the same thing when she was finished with my hair, and I'd just be smiling away because wow, what a compliment! :)

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Status
Not open for further replies.