AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramona_reed

Cam Model
Nov 10, 2017
In Bed
Twitter Username
@raMOANa_reed
Tumblr Username
nudefucks
Chaturbate Username
SkiesandThighs
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000870835/Ramona-Reed/
Ah, the good ol dreaded bodily function (aside from farting if you still have some shame left in you, but that's off-topic). We gotta make ends meet, but Satan's Waterfall™ cares not for my financial woes.

Moving on from the dramatics, what the hell do y'all do? I'm 200 tokens from my first ever payout on CB and was planning to use the money to buy the logitech c920 (It's step one in my long-term plan to become a full time model), but I can feel cramps coming on and took off my patch earlier this week so I'm pretty positive on that happening today. I'm iffy on using sponges, too poor until next Friday for cups, but am intrigued by the tampon method. Forgive me, for I am woefully undereducated about my own body because "Southern Morals" and "Your Sex Ed Is Abstinence Kiddos", but what if it gets lost or I get TSS and fucking die on cam? That's probably an exaggeration, but honestly what the fuck do I know.

Also this is totally unrelated, but I sprained my elbow at work two days ago and am in the process of recovering, but I have to return to work on Wednesday and the pay period ends on the 16th. So I kinda want to do it right now today but I also kinda feel like I'm dying and don't know how feasibly I could fuck my butt on cam with unreliable lefty

I can't offer any advice on the personal hygiene products but I know during that time of the month models usually just do above the waist things like POV BJ with a toy, boob flashes, vid sales, or some other tip item that lets them stay as clothed and comfortable as possible. Since you are close to payout maybe you could do something like that.

If you have enough regulars, you could even offer them a sale to bank things like spanks and they can cash them when you are back to a normal show.

In my experience members are usually understanding when a model is on her period.

Take care and feel better soon.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MissJasmineUK
Using a tampon with the string cut off is not any more likely to cause TSS than using a tampon with the string intact. And there's nowhere for it to get lost, your cervix will make sure of that. Just change it as you normally would and you will not be putting yourself at risk beyond what is expected with any use.

Ah, the good ol dreaded bodily function (aside from farting if you still have some shame left in you, but that's off-topic). We gotta make ends meet, but Satan's Waterfall™ cares not for my financial woes.

Moving on from the dramatics, what the hell do y'all do? I'm 200 tokens from my first ever payout on CB and was planning to use the money to buy the logitech c920 (It's step one in my long-term plan to become a full time model), but I can feel cramps coming on and took off my patch earlier this week so I'm pretty positive on that happening today. I'm iffy on using sponges, too poor until next Friday for cups, but am intrigued by the tampon method. Forgive me, for I am woefully undereducated about my own body because "Southern Morals" and "Your Sex Ed Is Abstinence Kiddos", but what if it gets lost or I get TSS and fucking die on cam? That's probably an exaggeration, but honestly what the fuck do I know.

Also this is totally unrelated, but I sprained my elbow at work two days ago and am in the process of recovering, but I have to return to work on Wednesday and the pay period ends on the 16th. So I kinda want to do it right now today but I also kinda feel like I'm dying and don't know how feasibly I could fuck my butt on cam with unreliable lefty
Ok firstly, "Satan's Waterfall™" has me laughing my ass off :haha: my period actually just started today and I'm working through it, so it is definitely possible. My usual method is just using a tampon (I buy the little ones with no applicator and find those work the best for this), cutting off the string, and pushing it waaaaaaaay way way up there. Like, way tf up there. As close to your cervix as you can possibly get it. If your flow is heavy you'll have to be cautious and change it fairly often to avoid any blood showing on cam- which shouldn't be a big deal, but they're pretty strict about it on a lot of sites. Just be sure not to pull out any dry ones as that will irritate your vagina and actually make you much more susceptible to developing TSS, which generally is not much of a concern at all unless you're using Super Plus tampons and leaving them up there for many hours.

So with that method, I'm able to continue doing penetration (YMMV tho) with smaller toys. It's weird the first few times, but after a while you get used to it. Also, it's impossible for tampons to get lost because your vagina has only one entrance/exit, so don't worry about them getting pushed up too high. If you aren't feeling like doing penetration because of cramps or overly heavy bleeding, then blowjob shows, teasing, clit play etc. are all received very well!

Also, on the topic of sponges, it sounds weird but many many many sex workers swear by them! I've never tried one because I don't buy animal products but honestly they sound dope. Once you get past the fact that you're shoving a tiny, dead sea animal up your cooch, they apparently work very well and are quite cost effective.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
I use softcups. they are a disposable menstrual cup. you can pick them up at CVS or Walgreens. If you can't find them. check out their sister company. www.flexfits.com

I cut the string off my tampons. I cut it short enough to make sure it doesn't show, but long enough I can still grab it with somewhat ease. My periods are getting lighter and lighter due to my IUD, so I don't want to shell out the cash for a menstrual cup I won't need for 4 years.

I tend to make my naked goals a little higher during shark week to offset the no dildo thing.

I promise you the tampon will not get lost. It cannot go through the cervix and into the uterus. And TSS happens if you keep it in way too long. A handful of hours won't be long enough. String vs no string has no bearing on that, aside for someone possibly forgetting they have it in.

Reactions: ramona_reed
I use softcups. they are a disposable menstrual cup. you can pick them up at CVS or Walgreens. If you can't find them. check out their sister company. www.flexfits.com
I tried using softcups and had trouble taking them out. What's you trick to them? Is it still possible to use dildos and other toys?
I use the Divacup and that works okay. I do still get occasional leakage depending on how it's inserted. Also, with the Divacup, you can't really stick toys in.

I tried using softcups and had trouble taking them out. What's you trick to them? Is it still possible to use dildos and other toys?
I use the Divacup and that works okay. I do still get occasional leakage depending on how it's inserted. Also, with the Divacup, you can't really stick toys in.
you gotta stick your finger in the cuo and pull out. i usually take it out in the shower in case i make a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.