AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Period Sex

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but can we let this topic just die already? Or at least transfer it to the models only forum please?

Lol. Well it was mostly dead until the troll came along. Then we had to get the counter trolling out of our systems :D. I think it's done for now.

R.I.P. thread.

AmberCutie said:
Lol. Well it was mostly dead until the troll came along. Then we had to get the counter trolling out of our systems :D. I think it's done for now.

R.I.P. thread.

Your Avatar is right..

You should shut your whore mouth.

I am neither interested or uninterested.

I mean i am not put of by it at all, ok i wouldnt do oral, but i have had sex whilst a female has been on, and she was wild, i dont go out of my way for it or anything but i have never let it put me off either. It is a perfectly natural function, and I have been with a woman when she has started whilst having sex, it never put me off although the mess takes a bit more cleaning up.

I can understand why people might freak out or a woman wouldnt want to etc, but if a woman is clean and healthy i dont see a problem.

Maybe i am just not normal I dont know, I know when i was married my wife had hang ups because she was made to think it was dirty, but she had some great orgasms when things would get out of hand and it happened or she started during :D and she was always very horny just before during and just after. So me giving her relief while she helped me out often led to full blown sex, which i know she planned by how long she spent in the shower beforehand and how she was with me when she came out lol.

AS for it being a feature on cam, to each their own.

B.

The bible clearly states that men shouldn't touch a woman while she's on her period. She must exit to the outskirts of town and wait there until it ends. Then she may bathe and return to town.

Keithy said:
The bible clearly states that men shouldn't touch a woman while she's on her period. She must exit to the outskirts of town and wait there until it ends. Then she may bathe and return to town.

Wait, we're not allowed to bathe on our period?

We have to smell all that the whole time?

CamgirlsRmyHeroes said:
AmberCutie said:

R.I.P. thread.

Your Avatar is right..

Are you joking? I sure hope so.

NaughtyNaomi said:
CamgirlsRmyHeroes said:
AmberCutie said:

R.I.P. thread.

Your Avatar is right..

Are you joking? I sure hope so.

Sadly, he isn't joking. But he's been banned for being a general pain in the ass.

LadyLuna said:
My reasons for not engaging in it (besides my fuckbuddy not really wanting to) is that on the girl's end, it is possible for such activities to cause the endometrium (tissue, not blood) to go backwards up the fallopian tubes and into the abdominal cavity, resulting in endometriosis. This is a very common but little known ailment that aflicts women with cramps (not all cramps are caused by this) in whatever area the tissue ends up (cause it can go to the rest of the body from there). It is also capable of causing infertility.

Yikes. No more period sex for me...

AlexLady said:
Well, the Depo shot should help a model out by keeping her from having her period for three months, but for some reason, I'm still having mine monthly. <_>

I have it, and I'm usually a heavy-ish bleeder..
This month I actually got it and I'm bleeding REALLY light.

I never had a period on depo except maybe 3days out of the year and it was extremely light, kinda like I was getting off of my period. I'm on Implanon (uses the same hormones as Depo) now and I've had a regular period but I just got it two months ago so I'm not sure if it will stop again. I'm hoping haha!

I didn't have to stop Depo but they recommended after 2 years that I do. I will never go on Depo again as soon I got off I went psycho. I was losing my hair, I was majorly depressed and had suicidal thoughts. I cried over nothing and then my dad died so it added onto it. At first I thought it was stress from my family until I researched side effects from going off of Depo so yeah...I heard all about the side effects of going on but no one told me about how I might feel going off.

So far the Implanon has been great. The only thing about the procedure that I hated was keeping that damn band-aid on for 3 days and itching like crazy from the adhesive. I suppose because it's time released but no horrible periods so far. Now if they'd just stop it'd be perfect =D

I honestly don't get why guys are so wierded or grossed out by period blood. I mean, its essentially just our reproductive fluid and last time I checked, most girls don't have a problem taking YOUR reproductive fluid in our snatches, in our mouths, in our bellys, on our tits/face/ass etc. And blood is a mutually common fluid between two sexes, whereas jizz is something we don't deal with on a day to day basis! lol. I'll never understand it. I mean I can understand not wanting to see a camgirl bate when on her period, but if a girlfriend or wife is sitting there, horny as hell and you DON'T stick it in her because you're grossed out...that just doesn't make sense to me lol.

I LOVE sex on my period...it feels better for some reason, probably all the hormones pumping or whatever. And its rarely "messy" But yes. Period sex is pure win for me!

Reactions: MeekoRaccoon
AmberCutie said:

R.I.P. thread.
ZMOBIE!

Attachments

• Revival.jpg
    Revival.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 255
SpexyAshleigh said:
I honestly don't get why guys are so wierded or grossed out by period blood. I mean, its essentially just our reproductive fluid and last time I checked, most girls don't have a problem taking YOUR reproductive fluid in our snatches, in our mouths, in our bellys, on our tits/face/ass etc. And blood is a mutually common fluid between two sexes, whereas jizz is something we don't deal with on a day to day basis! lol. I'll never understand it. I mean I can understand not wanting to see a camgirl bate when on her period, but if a girlfriend or wife is sitting there, horny as hell and you DON'T stick it in her because you're grossed out...that just doesn't make sense to me lol.

I agree. It's never bothered me at all. I've had period sex before and it really wasn't all that messy. I just had to find an old towel I didn't care about.

It doesn't bother me at all. If the girl enjoys it more at that time....let's go.

It can get messy if she is a heavy bleeder though. We had blood all over the place one time. It was like.....how in the fuck did we get blood on the wall.

Do whatever cranks your tractor.....or her tractor

I do not like period sex, even though I may be horny as hell. I orgasm very quickly and really love being able to satisfy so the pain of not being able to finish my man slice off oraly kind of thwarts my loins of firey passion...blood can be sexy and fun....but not period blood. yurk....

NinjaMike42 said:
AmberCutie said:

R.I.P. thread.
ZMOBIE!

AHHH!

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.