AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

perks of different cam sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harleylynn

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 5, 2016
egg, maine
www.streamate.com
Tumblr Username
backseatblowjobb
Streamate Username
Princess_Lucy
hi guys :)

i just started camming a few days ago, and i think i've been doing relatively okay so far. right now, i'm on flirt4free, which i now realise a lot of girls are either on chaturbate, streamate, or mfc. i saw some topics like this before but i didn't really get a lot out of them. i'm away that flirt4free gives a lot less of a commission than some other sites and are a bit strict, but i was wondering how all these sites are and what's recommended! thank you :)

do you know why though? :0 i'm just wondering so i can gauge like what kind of platforms and stuff i like.

Because MFC is a site that one should really, really, really read up on before pressing that 'Start broadcasting' button for the first time. It's a good idea to read up on any cam site, really, but MFC is a little different. Hell, they've got their own Wikipedia page, which should be an indicator that there is a lot to learn. A lot of new girls start on there overwhelmed because they're getting a shitload of "Dam, ma...u iz sexy" private messages from random guys, guests and basics are unmuted and taking over the chat with "OMG, I know you from high school!" and "Let's see dat azz." And they may not even be using the MFC room topic box to their advantage. They may even have some unrealistic expectations for MFC due to what they've heard (as far as other models' earnings) or seen from watching other models live.

Also, there's the whole thing with the cam score too...

Last edited:
MFC was my first camming site. I was quite overwhelmed when I first started. I didn't read up much on it straight away and didn't know about cam score etc. You get a lot of basic and guest member trolls, so I'd recommend keeping them turned off. Before properly camming on there again, I'd watch other models and see how they run their shows, preview profiles and get some ideas, it's doing well so far :) The nice perk when you start camming on there is that you get a nice amount of traffic when having the new model status and you can earn quite a lot through out that time.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I guess Chaturbate is a good start. And as a new girl you can use Megacams as well to get some extra visitors to your chatroom! You can get your own verified profile, you can upload pictures to it. When you are verified as model on Megacams you appear on the top listing. With tens of thousands visitors daily you should get started of quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.