AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent banned without specific reason username is sofiawillsonxx

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2022
Dear @punker barbie,

Good day! I would like to ask some assistance in regards with my Chaturbate account. I've been in this platform for so long and I got banned last November without any specific reason why. I am so devastated about what happened because this is my way of supporting my family financially. I would appreciate if you can help me escalate this situation to a higher support because I don't really know what to do. I have contacted support about this but they're only telling me that there's nothing I can do and I don't want to believe that. Some people got their account back and they're not telling me how they do it. I really want to reopen my account, this is really frustrating ending my year with no money. my username is

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!

Attachments

• inbound1257480675904665040.jpg
    inbound1257480675904665040.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 16
Dear @punker barbie,

Good day! I would like to ask some assistance in regards with my Chaturbate account. I've been in this platform for so long and I got banned last November without any specific reason why. I am so devastated about what happened because this is my way of supporting my family financially. I would appreciate if you can help me escalate this situation to a higher support because I don't really know what to do. I have contacted support about this but they're only telling me that there's nothing I can do and I don't want to believe that. Some people got their account back and they're not telling me how they do it. I really want to reopen my account, this is really frustrating ending my year with no money. my username is

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
My username is queenofnycx

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.