AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PervOutPay.com Info and Feedback Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AriaAnderson

PervoutPay.com
Inactive Cam Model
Hi ACF!

I'm Aria Anderson, an MFC cam girl, content maker and most recently, the accounts manager for PervOutPay.com.

PervOutPay.com is a way to receive payments for just about anything. You can easily sell custom videos, video bundles, mailed goods like panties, polaroids, calendars, prints, deposits for cash meets or real time sessions, accept tributes or tips, anything.

You keep 90% of the sale price. To break it down, a $100 purchase on PervOutPay.com would be $105 for the customer - we have a $5 service fee, and you would keep $90.

You receive 1% on all transactions for anyone that lists you as their reference as a thank you for your support.

There is no minimum payout. If you asked me my favorite thing about PervOutPay, this would be it. I like knowing that even if I only make one sale that week, I will still get paid from it, without having to worry about making more sales to meet a high payout minimum or it sitting around for a month until I do finally hit it. There is a minimum item price however - the lowest price of anything you can sell is $25 to save on payment processor costs.

We take international payments, as long as your customer has a credit or debit card, they can pay with PervOutPay.com

The pay period runs from Sunday at 12:00 AM Eastern time - Saturday 11:59 AM Eastern time. We pay via direct deposit for American vendors and Paxum for international. Payment normally hits bank accounts and Paxum cards/accounts on the Thursday right after the period ends, on some rare occasions it hits on Friday.

You can sign up by going to PervOutPay.com

Each vendor has their own page, here's Cadence Lux's PervOutPay page for example: https://pervoutpay.com/CadenceLux

You can ask any questions you have here, give us any feedback or anything you'd like in this forum. If you'd prefer to speak privately, you can email me at accounts@pervout.com. My bosses, Lance Hart and Terry Yannick, the CEO and COO, can be reached as well through lance@pervout.com and terry@pervout.com.

You can follow PervOutPay on twitter here: @PervOutPay

TLDR? Everything bolded is the important stuff.

I just wanted to say how much I love Pervout pay and what a wonderful job Terry and Lance are doing! I have never had an issue, I love being paid weekly and it is super easy to use. I recommend pervout pay to literally everyone.

Reactions: EmiliaSong
We definitely can send checks, they just may take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive. If you're cool with that, we are too!

oh yeah I don't care
I just dont use paxum

thanx for answering !!!

I might just join dis

Reactions: AriaAnderson
@Guy There was an issue with a Findomme and a very large tribute a while ago. I use POP and haven't had any issues, but, as someone who does quite a bit of financial domination, I route large tributes through other processors. POP is still a new company and it's kind of unreasonable to expect them to absorb a four-figure chargeback. Maybe this is blunt of me, but I certainly wouldn't route a transaction of that size through a startup any more than I would through a SW-unfriendly medium. The whole thing was unfortunate but should be a learning experience. I still use POP for small customs, tips, etc. and haven't had any issues. Banks do not understand the nuances of financial domination, and girls who participate in it should learn to protect themselves. This isn't blaming the dommes or victim blaming. It's just common sense.

Seriously... WTF?
Since when is it anyone's business if some guy with a boner is 'in the moment' and goes with his emotion ? He's an adult and responsible for it. Robbing the girl of $4500 is Sooooo wrong and unprofessional on so many fronts.

C5YpOXEUsAAOtR3.jpg:large

Seriously... WTF?
Since when is it anyone's business if some guy with a boner is 'in the moment' and goes with his emotion ? He's an adult and responsible for it. Robbing the girl of $4500 is Sooooo wrong and unprofessional on so many fronts.

C5YpOXEUsAAOtR3.jpg:large
Where did you find that?

How many people have told you about chargebacks with them?
Quite a few. It's tough for me to go back and find everything, but I've been seeing more and more people discussing it on twitter. if you just search "pervoutpay" more posts are negative than positive.

and if you want to read a thread of comments regarding this particular situation:

this is just an example of them being unprofessional at best:

Pervoutpay sounded good on paper (Oh, it's run by someone in the adult industry!) but ended up being a shitstorm of bad press. No one in this industry wants to run the risk of huge chargebacks. Imagine giving someone content only to have that money taken from you. It doesn't seem any more reliable than the options that clearly state they're against the adult industry and sex workers.

Last edited:
Quite a few. It's tough for me to go back and find everything, but I've been seeing more and more people discussing it on twitter. if you just search "pervoutpay" more posts are negative than positive.

and if you want to read a thread of comments regarding this particular situation:

Pervoutpay sounded good on paper (Oh, it's run by someone in the adult industry!) but ended up being a shitstorm of bad press. No one in this industry wants to run the risk of huge chargebacks. Imagine giving someone content only to have that money taken from you. It doesn't seem any more reliable than the options that clearly state they're against the adult industry and sex workers.

Am I the only one those tweets aren't loading for? I would love to read them! I've been using POP for a few weeks, but I might keep the big/new guys to other sites seeing this.

Am I the only one those tweets aren't loading for? I would love to read them! I've been using POP for a few weeks, but I might keep the big/new guys to other sites seeing this.
Maybe if you block the person on Twitter?

http://sluttyalice.com/2016/10/20/warning-pervout-is-not-a-legit-company/

Maybe if you block the person on Twitter?

Absolutely no tweets load for me on the forum if I'm using my computer. They work if I pull up the thread on my phone, though. It's weird, but I've just got in the habit of grabbing my phone to read tweets. I even turned adblock off for acf, still nothing.

I'll probably still use them because, I mean, chargebacks can happen on any site so what's the difference *shrug*

THIS.

Also I agree with @VeraPrice, the girl who got that cb is now using google wallet which is not sex worker friendly. So when google wallet shuts her down then what? Theres not many options for sex workers and one that completely covers CB's.

Also that girl who said Terry was being inappropriate I do not agree with her, there was nothing bad or even anything slightly inappropriate said. He said he liked her reddit stuff.. I would have said :hey thanks.

Last edited:
@msbiancabaker I agree.

I also prefer a more personal approach, but I understand a lot of girls prefer a robotic response. I appreciate talking to a human and I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

But the way I view it, girls complain all the time that there's not a good site to get money from, but I have YET (but correct me if I'm wrong) seen one of them try to come up with a solution or create their own site. Lance and Terry saw a need and tried to help. Were they 100% ready? no probably not, but they're TRYING. Which is more than I can say for everyone that complains about these sites. You can get a chargeback any where, so really what's the difference.

Absolutely no tweets load for me on the forum if I'm using my computer. They work if I pull up the thread on my phone, though. It's weird, but I've just got in the habit of grabbing my phone to read tweets. I even turned adblock off for acf, still nothing.
Do you block cookies from Twitter?

For what it's worth, I'm digging PervoutPay so far.
I was scrambling to find a decent payment processor after Payoneer disabled private loads and POP has come through immensely for me. As a fairly new company I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to making mistakes. I just hope they learn from them and use the issues to improve in the future!

• Helpful!
Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Personally I think the problem I see lies in them claiming to be for sex workers, by sex workers and their main claim to fame in the beginning was 'no chargebacks'. Now it's all I hear about. Also if it's a drop down menu on the customer's end and he is selecting the $ amount, there is no room for error. The fact that they are calling your customers and asking them, "Are you SURE you want to send her x amount?" is kind of odd to say the least. Knowing a tiny bit about starting up a business from the backend, I KNOW how difficult it is to perform payment processing and set aside funds for fraud protection in the bank. However, that just doesn't jive with their original business model. As a camgirl who's been in the industry for six years and has only incurred one major chargeback, I personally think the site should take the hit in lieu of possibly losing the model for good and/or bad publicity. I'm only here to post the stuff I've witnessed so far. Obviously I want you all to be happy, form your own opinions, and hopefully not get ripped off. On PervoutPay, you won't have your account deleted for being a sexworker like other payment methods (google wallet etc) but you may also have an issue where a $100 payment is reduced to $10 because someone decided they would rather not pay you. I think it's good to take into consideration the negative posts I linked to above, but if you're confident in your customers NOT wanting refunds, I think it sounds like a decent avenue to take. Personally I would use it for tributes/donations ONLY and not for selling videos and other content just in case. I would hate to sell videos and get a chargeback. Not like you can get your digital goods and services back after you send them out.

Reactions: Tristyn
I totally get where you're coming from.
If I could find a better payment processor that works for Canadians I'd be all about it but unfortunately options are super limited!

Reactions: Tilly
Yeahh so if you have services listed customers can click the service and pay the flat rate for that service.
There's also a section saying 'please enter the agreed upon amount for your custom video" where customers can send you a typed-in amount. So there's both, but your dashboard shows you which service was clicked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.