AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaMae45

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 22, 2016
Holed up somewhere playing Zelda, probably.
Twitter Username
@avamae45
MFC Username
AvaMae45
I'm going to start this post by saying that I do NOT mean bestiality at all. How do you guys feel about pets showing up on cam? I'm super new, but I usually leave my door open for my cat to wander in if he wants. I kind of like that he does little things that give me something to talk about if my room gets slow, and if he starts getting bothersome or in the way, I just put him out and close the door.

Tldr:
Models: Do you let your pets "on cam" with you?
Members (I'm not sure if this is the right word, my brain is failing me right now): Do you mind if pets or on cam, or would you rather girls keep them entirely away.

I love having my cats around in my cam room to keep me company! No one seems to mind, and on several occasions I've had people tip my cats if I show them on the webcam lol. When I do a private show, I lock them out because I don't need them interrupting a show someone paid for. Other than that, they are free to roam in and out as they please. I know some sites (like SM) have a problem with showing pets on cam, but I cam mostly from mfc and it's never been a problem. :)

I love having my cats around in my cam room to keep me company! No one seems to mind, and on several occasions I've had people tip my cats if I show them on the webcam lol. When I do a private show, I lock them out because I don't need them interrupting a show someone paid for. Other than that, they are free to roam in and out as they please. I know some sites (like SM) have a problem with showing pets on cam, but I cam mostly from mfc and it's never been a problem. :)
That's about what I've been doing! I do lock my furbaby out if I'm doing a private or even a group, just because it's time someone is paying for and it seems unfair to let him interrupt.

Reactions: OhOlivia
As a member, I don't mind when a model has their pet on cam with them, however, I wouldn't want the pet to be there the entirety of the time.

Finding a model with the same interests as I do, specifically dogs, allows me to connect closer to them, and it bridges conversation gaps sometimes, especially when rooms are slow like you said.

I do not mind pets wondering around a little. One thing I have always loved is when models put their cat on cam to show pussy bb requests. It never gets old seeing how angry it makes the nontippers.

Haha I do that when some annoying person is trying to get free stuff! I always play it up too, "Omg you guys, my pussy is so pretty too! Like seriously, I have a really good looking pussy. Are you ready? I don't think you are ready! Okay, okay, I will show you my pussy!" and then I hold up my giant, geriatric, grumpy, orange and white cat who just looks at the camera with this look of complete disdain. My regulars are in on the joke and often help in the build up, its great.

My kitties are regularly showing themselves on cam and dudes don't mind usually. The cats sometimes get more tips than I do :haha:! I also bring out my hedgehog or bunny sometimes, too and I have never had anyone complain. It's a cool way to start a conversation and engage people. :)

I'm a-okay with pets showing up on cam during countdowns and things. My pets are always creepin' around in the background, and sometimes I'll put 'em up on cam so everyone can see them and say hi.
That being said, I have a REAL big problem with models / couples who do shows with their pets in sight. I find it really inappropriate and offensive. If you're fucking yourself/getting fucked/doing a cumshow etc PLEASE get your pets off your screen. It's weird and creepy.

Getting to meet a model's pets is fun. A lot of MFC rooms have a "we're all pervy friends" vibe, and part of being friends with someone is meeting their pets.

Reactions: weirdbr and Gen
My cat is rarely allowed on cam but that's because he is a little ball of asshole (I still love him though) and likes to knock down my lights, and tripod. He has run across my keyboard during shows and turned my laptop on airplane mode. He's also teething right now and love to bite me and anything else in sight. But once he's no longer a kitten and he's mellowed out I will hopefully be able to let him in while I cam

Positive of having my cat on cam: He doesn't cry outside the door.

Negative of having my cat on cam: Guys get creepier.

I can't really win either way.

Yup. If only I had a dollar for every time some idiot thought they were the first one to say "NICE PUSSY HURRDURRDURR" to me when one of my cats walked by on cam, maybe I wouldn't be broke.

Yup. If only I had a dollar for every time some idiot thought they were the first one to say "NICE PUSSY HURRDURRDURR" to me when one of my cats walked by on cam, maybe I wouldn't be broke.

Not only that, but the freakshows who are like "oh you have pets do u fuk dem on cam"
ugh ugh ugh

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I do not mind pets wondering around a little. One thing I have always loved is when models put their cat on cam to show pussy bb requests. It never gets old seeing how angry it makes the nontippers.

I use my giant stuffed grumpy cat for that. I also piss them off when they ask me to "twirl" and I just spin in my computer chair. Heh.

But to add to the topic at hand, I do bring out my sugar gliders. They have jumped in my soup (it had cooled off so no injuries- just baby wipes) and peed on my laptop. It always bring smiles to the guys.

I like seeing pets :) I can't imagine it would be a big deal, so long as the view isn't like constantly blocked by a furry butt :)

I also piss them off when they ask me to "twirl" and I just spin in my computer chair.

Fucking genius.

I loved when I had a long-haired cat and dudes would ask "how hairy is your pussy bb". Super hairy, lemme show ya! *holds up cat*

Reactions: CupcakeQuinn
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who loves bringing my pet(s) on cam! My cat is really needy, and it feels mean to just shut him out completely when he knows I'm home and awake. Plus, if I close the door to my bedroom without going through a bedtime routine, he'll sit outside my door and cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.