AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Phases

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeronicaChaos

Cam Model
Nov 30, 2011
veronicachaos.com
Twitter Username
@Veronicachaos
Tumblr Username
Veronicachaos
MFC Username
Veronicachaos
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/302592/Veronica-Chaos/
I'm endlessly amused by people's different phases, especially weird/goofy ones! Am curious to see what phases everyone's gone through. :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
I'll start!

When I was about 19 I went through a phase where I was really into vampires and Victorian gothic everything. I dressed in vests, ascotts, suits, and had Victorian prints and candles all over every inch of my wall. I looked like Lestat and even for a short time only used candlelight instead of electrical lights. I played Bach constantly and spent hours trying to learn the song Lestat plays on the piano. I drank red wine from boxes and watched the bats outside. I made crushed red velvet curtains. I tied my hair back with lace.

Another one, last year I discovered memegenerator and communicated pretty much exclusively via memes for a week.

Last one for now! I went through an oldies phase after seeing Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical and dressed in blouses and circle skirts for a month and listened to Frank Sinatra, Tom Jones and swing music. I smoked cigars and drank gin. :lol:

VeronicaChaos said:
I'll start!

When I was about 19 I went through a phase where I was really into vampires and Victorian gothic everything. I dressed in vests, ascotts, suits, and had Victorian prints and candles all over every inch of my wall. I looked like Lestat and even for a short time only used candlelight instead of electrical lights. I played Bach constantly and spent hours trying to learn the song Lestat plays on the piano. I drank red wine from boxes and watched the bats outside. I made crushed red velvet curtains. I tied my hair back with lace.

Another one, last year I discovered memegenerator and communicated pretty much exclusively via memes for a week.

Last one for now! I went through an oldies phase after seeing Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical and dressed in blouses and circle skirts for a month and listened to Frank Sinatra, Tom Jones and swing music. I smoked cigars and drank gin. :lol:

I love you for all of this, it is all fantastic. I had a vampire phase after watching Interview with the Vampire and reading ALL of Anne Rice's vampire books. I feel like I was almost exclusively into Anne Rice's vampire world.

I LOOOOOVE Reefer Madness: The Musical!! I'd heard about it a bunch but I'm not into weed so I never bothered with it until I finally did and I feel like it is one of my favorite movies now. I saw a copy of Romeo and Juliet on a bookshelf at a friend's house two days ago and almost burst out laughing. Romeo AND Juliet! It'll never be the same!

"I went through the usual stages: imp, rascal, scalawag, whippersnapper. And, of course, after that it's just a small step to full-blown sociopath."- George Carlin

But in all seriousness there's a lot of similarities between who I am now and who I was then. I had no goofy phases where I was goth for a semester or something. I think the only major phase I went through was I was quiet and shy and then one day I just said fuck it- Or as a friend once put it "We spent so long trying to get you to talk, and we've been spending ever since trying to get you to shut up."

I work hard I play hard- it is as true then as it is now.

itsaclipon.png

jackinthebox.png

i've never done the "lifestyle" phases really. the exception being my brief fling with the local rave scene. of course i still didnt go into it all the way. my friends and party partners all went to 10 right out of the gate. the silly pants and candy jewelry etc. me i showed up looking like a fairly clean biker and had fun anyway. a lot of fun to be honest.

that generation of folks got a bad rap, but i never saw a single fight in two years of going to parties, and yeah there were plenty of drugs floating around, but people looked out for each other while they were using. plus i was 30ish at the time and surrounded by kids from 14-22ish and they were all sweet, friendly and willing to accept me despite not looking like the group as a whole. and with me having a horrible anxiety in large crowds it says a lot that i kept going and didnt flip out like i would in bars or at concerts and such.

my only other phase was my horndog phase. i was pretty dang compulsive about it. anyone and everyone that wasnt related to me was fair game and i made way too many poor choices. but heck, i was young and feeling the testosterone like crazy. ruined some good friendships and made myself look like a complete jackass, but managed to have fun and learn a lot about myself anyway. so it was a needed phase of becoming i guess.

I was a misanthrope from grade 8-10. I am getting better. I am not dating yet, but I hopefully will try something different. Plenty of fish has done nothing for me.

I've gone through musical phases and they've had a slight effect on how I act but I cannot really recall any full-on lifestyle altering stuff. It's kind of disappointing really. I feel like there are some lifestyles I'd like to try for a month or so but I'm too damn lazy to put in the effort. :p

Does a phase have to be a lifestyle thing? I mean, I remember my brother putting ketchup on everything and when I expressed my disgust being told "it's just a phase, he'll grow out of it." From that, I figured it was anything you do incessantly that you eventually outgrow.

I went through this phase when I was ten where I was writing in a diary as though I was an alien trapped in a human body. Even went so far as to draw out my "home solar system"

LadyLuna said:
Does a phase have to be a lifestyle thing? I mean, I remember my brother putting ketchup on everything and when I expressed my disgust being told "it's just a phase, he'll grow out of it." From that, I figured it was anything you do incessantly that you eventually outgrow.

I went through this phase when I was ten where I was writing in a diary as though I was an alien trapped in a human body. Even went so far as to draw out my "home solar system"

I consider a phase to be a momentary adjustment of behaviour. Like the infamous goth phase lots of people go through. But yeah, it could be something as simple as putting ketchup on everything, or hell, even just using a saying a lot. Like I went through a phase where I couldn't help but say "for really real?" for a month or so thanks to hearing a friend say it a lot.

And that's awesome and adorable! :) I want to hear more!

KayleePond said:
VeronicaChaos said:
I'll start!

I love you for all of this, it is all fantastic. I had a vampire phase after watching Interview with the Vampire and reading ALL of Anne Rice's vampire books. I feel like I was almost exclusively into Anne Rice's vampire world.

I LOOOOOVE Reefer Madness: The Musical!! I'd heard about it a bunch but I'm not into weed so I never bothered with it until I finally did and I feel like it is one of my favorite movies now. I saw a copy of Romeo and Juliet on a bookshelf at a friend's house two days ago and almost burst out laughing. Romeo AND Juliet! It'll never be the same!

That movie is SO underrated! I can never find anyone who has heard of it and I've had to sit down all of my friends to watch it and of course they all loved it!

"You are so smart. My mother says you're a boy that's going places!"

When I was about 8, I told everyone that I was the fifth Turtle but they couldn't tell anyone because it was a "secret". The fact that I was neither teenaged, a mutant, a ninja, nor a turtle didn't dampen my dedication to the lie at all. I kept that up for about a month before finally admitting that the other Turtles and I had parted ways a little while ago and that I wouldn't be helping them in their battles against Shredder and the evil Foot Clan any longer :shifty:

-First post ever, yaaayy!!-

When I was little I went through a phase where I was really certain that I was supposed to be born a cat. I would walk around my bedroom on all fours practicing my meows and grooming myself. :-D I haven't thought about that in forever, wow.

Another phase I had was macaroni and cheese. I had to have macaroni and cheese every day, sometimes more than once. Oh, and I was 19, so I don't have the "I was just a kid" excuse.

Also, I have to say I can't believe TWO of you also love the musical Reefer Madness! I've also had the disappointment of never coming across people that know what I'm talking about. I watched that obsessively for a long time, it's definitely in my top 5 movies. Since the first time I saw it I wanted the outfit Mary Lane wears for the song "Mary Sunshine."

VeronicaChaos said:
KayleePond said:
VeronicaChaos said:
I'll start!

That movie is SO underrated! I can never find anyone who has heard of it and I've had to sit down all of my friends to watch it and of course they all loved it!

Are we talking the original or the remake? Dont mind me, I'm just showing off that I heard of it twice.

SweepTheLeg said:
VeronicaChaos said:
KayleePond said:
VeronicaChaos said:
I'll start!

Are we talking the original or the remake? Dont mind me, I'm just showing off that I heard of it twice.
The musical! :D

Let's see...

I had a hippie revival phase at 15. Wore my mother's old bead necklaces, VERY long hair parted in the middle, listened to Led Zeppelin, wore flat leather sandals made by weird bearded men. Leave me alone, I was young.

By 17 I was hippied-out. I cut my hair in a short "deconstructed" bob a la Aeon Flux. Music wise I listened to NIN, Tool, and local bands, but I wasn't into that sort of thing much so it was lukewarm at best.

At 19 I was a full blown hipster, thrifted everything, listened to weird bands nobody has ever heard of. Impossibly pretentious too. Positive part was I found the type of literature I like, so that was awesome.

I love change when it comes to myself, hate it when it comes to my surroundings. I think its a positive thing to leave your comfort zone every once in a while and explore new territory. Also, changing makes you flexible, and it means you don't take yourself too seriously. Keeps things fun.

KayleePond said:

Thanks to Anne Rice, I became obsessed with immortality (like my hero, Marius). After reading all of the Vampire Chronicles (except Body Theif) and most of the new chronicles, I was hooked.

i went through a vintage phase, a heavy metal phase, a suit phase and im about to head into a shirt and vest phase.

im a gent.

-DP

Reactions: KayleePond
I went through a gelled ponytail phase… It's pretty embarrassing to admit, lol. I thought I was so cool because I gelled my hair into a super tight ponytail. I had my hair pulled back so tight I look like I was constantly shocked.

I also had a hornball phase that did not end well. EVERYTHING got humped. o_O

Never got out of my dirty punk phase, I just dress more like a "normal person" now. I still have a soft spot for dirty skaters and rockers though. On that note, can someone bring me some fresh panties? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.