AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pick Two. Looks, Personality or Intelligence for a Camgirl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2015
I haven't Been around the cam community for much time but I have seemed to notice that there's usually about one or two of the good attributes per cam girl :-D . So this is my question to you. If you had to pick ONLY two, which would it be and why?!

Re: Pick Two. Looks, Personality or Intelligence for a Camgi

I'm the full package.

Because I'm conceited.

n9cS37i.gif

I'd love to say looks aren't important, but they are, they're what get me in the door. Personality and intelligence are a close race, I'd always hope for both, and while I feel like intelligence is what produces an awesome personality, that is not always the case. I'm stumped, my gut says intelligence, by my brain knows better.

It starts with the look, no? Because it is a camsite where the first meeting will be. But what makes it round is the personality and intelligence in the end.

Reactions: LexieBlair

This is an easy question. IMO Looks get you into the room initially as the first thing you will see is the profile pic, and then the personality is what keeps you there and makes you come back and become a regular.

Intelligence is a weird one as it's linked to personality in a way but I don't like people who judge based just on intelligence. Some of the nicest, most genuine people I've ever met have also been some of the least intelligent and some very intelligent people can be conniving, two faced and just rude with a superiority complex and totally condescending towards people they percieve as lesser then them.

I'm by no means saying everyone or even any kind of majority can be categorized into these stereotypes just that for me intelligence is a poor way to judge someones character.

Looks and Intelligence for me. If I was dating them personality would obviously be a bigger factor. But if you think about some of the most entertaining woman on reality TV, are commonly described as bitches.. I better add that all that models I currently hang out with are all on the sweet side.

Looks and personality, for me.

I don't go (as a member) to a cam site for an intellectual conversation, I go to see pretty girls and have fun interactions. I like to laugh and have a good time, not be intellectually stimulated. I know some require that to be attracted to a person, though.

There are definitely some girls on MFC who have the entire package though, and can switch back and forth between sexy/fun/intellectual modes at the drop of a dime. Or a nickel, in this case. :thumbleft:

I feel like "intelligence" means something different to many people. I feel like the kind of personality I'm drawn to is not possible without intelligence, but that doesn't mean the girl has to have good grammer or high SAT scores. The personality that comes from general life and world knowledge, that's what I like.

So yeah, only picking two means I pick all three. ;)

JoleneBrody said:
I feel like "intelligence" means something different to many people. I feel like the kind of personality I'm drawn to is not possible without intelligence, but that doesn't mean the girl has to have good grammer or high SAT scores. The personality that comes from general life and world knowledge, that's what I like.

Hehe I think you're right. You may notice in my post I use "intellectual" so I guess that's how I took the question. I suppose if a pretty girl was completely dumb as a doornail she'd be lacking in personality to begin with, so I agree with ya.

AmberCutie said:
JoleneBrody said:

Hehe I think you're right. You may notice in my post I use "intellectual" so I guess that's how I took the question. I suppose if a pretty girl was completely dumb as a doornail she'd be lacking in personality to begin with, so I agree with ya.

I took it the same way. There are plenty of guys that don't like smart woman. Now it is hard to be witty or funny without being smart, but sweet, caring, fun loving, down-to-earth and even sexy don't really require a high IQ.

Trying not to rubbed the wrong way by this.
But I also believe I am the "full package."
I also believe that I have visited countless other models who were the "full package."
I reject your hypothesis on the grounds that it's total bullshit.
:-D

Nordling said:
Personality and intelligence, and assuming she's not hideous, those two will make her pretty.

Don't know why, but the "assuming she's not hideous" comment made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.