AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pies in a guy's face

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2015
This is something that I have not done in a while but would love to start doing again. I would go onto paid cam girl sites and asked that don't have to do anything other then laugh at me as Smashed pra in my face and of course comment. Several cam girls so loved it that we starting Doug private cam sessions. They even go into by telling specifics on they want me to our myself. For example, one lovely lady always requested that I smear the pies all the around my head.

How many of you would be up for that, you sit on camera and give suggestions and I smack myself with pies?

Lol, I used to also find random strangers and ask if they would pir me in the face, a total of 28'women and over 100 pies in my face between them lol

As long as you're tipping, I reckon you'll find plenty of cam girls who will want... wait for it, wait for it... a piece of the pie... -_-

I'm sorry...

This sounds fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.