AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Plasma messenger concern

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2023
I have recently started using plasma messennger on Stripchat with a model that I am pretty much exclusive with on the site. I have gotten to know her well, we have talked for hours and hours. I started using plasma so we could stay connected when she is away from work for several days. In the last few days on two occassionsions I received messages that felt strange to me. The structure of the message and the choice of words did not sound like her. In addition the person typing did not seem aware of something the model and I have discussed several times and is a close topic to us. I feel like someone other the model was replying to my message. I have heard of this occuring on sites and is a big reason I have been hesitant to use Plasma, because I can't see for sure who I am talking to.

It's possible that she's got other things going on (which may include other conversation threads with other members via Plasma), and just forgot about that thing you'd discussed with her. When she goes live on Stripchat again, maybe take her into a private show (exclusive private if you want it to be one-on-one without other members spying) to politely ask her about it...and spend the session enjoying each other's company one-on-one.

Thanks. She is acutally away helping her mom and visiting friends, but she requested to keep in touch with me and dropped her message price to 1 tkn. She has sent me a couple no-makup fun photos of herself and her cat, which I know are real time. My guess is the other messages were just quick brief repsonses so I knew she was reading mine. I told her to enjoy her family and friends and not worry about the phone and my messages. I like the idea about exclusive private when she is back online.

It's possible that she's got other things going on (which may include other conversation threads with other members via Plasma), and just forgot about that thing you'd discussed with her. When she goes live on Stripchat again, maybe take her into a private show (exclusive private if you want it to be one-on-one without other members spying) to politely ask her about it...and spend the session enjoying each other's company one-on-one.

Thanks. She is acutally away helping her mom and visiting friends, but she requested to keep in touch with me and dropped her message price to 1 tkn. She has sent me a couple no-makup fun photos of herself and her cat, which I know are real time. My guess is the other messages were just quick brief repsonses so I knew she was reading mine. I told her to enjoy her family and friends and not worry about the phone and my messages. I like the idea about exclusive private when she is back online.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I have recently started using plasma messennger on Stripchat with a model that I am pretty much exclusive with on the site. I have gotten to know her well, we have talked for hours and hours. I started using plasma so we could stay connected when she is away from work for several days. In the last few days on two occassionsions I received messages that felt strange to me. The structure of the message and the choice of words did not sound like her. In addition the person typing did not seem aware of something the model and I have discussed several times and is a close topic to us. I feel like someone other the model was replying to my message. I have heard of this occuring on sites and is a big reason I have been hesitant to use Plasma, because I can't see for sure who I am talking to.
@yummybrownfox may well be correct.

It looks like you made the same post in two different areas of the site?
So, the same answer from me :

It is not "the sites". Neither SC nor Plasma aren't answering models ' plasma messages.

But it may be "the studio" if she is a studio model. With studio models you are always at "risk"of speaking to another studio employee under the guise of the model. It happens.

@yummybrownfox may well be correct.

It looks like you made the same post in two different areas of the site?
So, the same answer from me :

It is not "the sites". Neither SC nor Plasma aren't answering models ' plasma messages.

But it may be "the studio" if she is a studio model. With studio models you are always at "risk"of speaking to another studio employee under the guise of the model. It happens.
Thanks. She is a studio model, so I will try to find a way to ask her politely, maybe tell her I know it happens and I understand her situation with the studio. I am sure she can't confess that it happens or the studio will let her go, since they monitor all her chats on the site.

She does work for a studio, so not sure I will bring it up with her or not. Since the studio monitors all her chats I am guessing she would not confess even if it was true that someone else was chatting for her part of the time. I want her to know I am aware it happens, but do not want to put her in an uncomfortable sitatiuation with her studio admin and jeapordize her employment. I have heard studios can be difficult to work for and some put a lot of pressure on the models even with members they have a special connection with.

Thanks. She is a studio model, so I will try to find a way to ask her politely, maybe tell her I know it happens and I understand her situation with the studio. I am sure she can't confess that it happens or the studio will let her go, since they monitor all her chats on the site.

It is highly highly unlikely that a studio will let a model go for just that.... you mentioned "when she is away from work for several days." so if shes been missing work lately maybe hold off on that discussion till shes consistent again as studios do not like it when models miss work.

It is highly highly unlikely that a studio will let a model go for just that.... you mentioned "when she is away from work for several days." so if shes been missing work lately maybe hold off on that discussion till shes consistent again as studios do not like it when models miss work.
Thanks, yes she left work for a few days to go help her mother. She has sent me some personal cute photos at her at home with her cat, which I know were real time. It is just a few messages she sent over the weekend did not sound at all like her or conversations we would have. I don't totally understand how the studio thing works. I know sometimes when we are chatting on the site, she is distracted and apologizes saying she was typing something or answering her admin. I am guessing they try to direct some of what she does with members. She is on stripchat and chaturbate, does the studio then take a cut of what she maks on the sites.

I would have assumed that for all intents and purposes, Plasma messaging is "a chat on the site" that the studio will monitor also.

Tread VERY warily here. You may indeed get her in trouble..

No worries, always assume, when dealing with a studio model, that someone else is reading what you both say (and indeed in some instances, actually replying on behalf of the model). This is not to bad-mouth studios, they obviously serve a purpose otherwise they would not exist, but it is something to be aware of.

Unless you know the model very well and for a long time, (I mean years, not weeks) remember that your relationship is pretty much a business one.

No worries, always assume, when dealing with a studio model, that someone else is reading what you both say (and indeed in some instances, actually replying on behalf of the model). This is not to bad-mouth studios, they obviously serve a purpose otherwise they would not exist, but it is something to be aware of.

Unless you know the model very well and for a long time, (I mean years, not weeks) remember that your relationship is pretty much a business one.
Thanks again. It's been pretty much daily but for just for a couple months. I am her only knight on stripchat. However don't do much because she does not chat publicly and has less than 1000 followers

Reactions: Ozzie_
Some studio models don't even have the login details for their own accounts. When they arrive at the studio, the studio itself logs in for them. If you are getting photos of her and her cat though then it sounds like she has some access. Maybe as suggested, she is busy or an over-zealous studio employee stepped in for a couple of messages, thinking they were being helpful. I wouldn't stress it too much and just ask her later.

Some studio models don't even have the login details for their own accounts. When they arrive at the studio, the studio itself logs in for them. If you are getting photos of her and her cat though then it sounds like she has some access. Maybe as suggested, she is busy or an over-zealous studio employee stepped in for a couple of messages, thinking they were being helpful. I wouldn't stress it too much and just ask her later.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.