AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Playboy is bringing nudity back to its magazine

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just such a strange decision by them in the first place.

"Hey, you know that one thing we're known for? Yeah, we're not doing that anymore."

Glad it was a short experiment. Now I kind of wish I'd bought all the NN issues as collectors items.

They're being coy about it, though. T&A are back, but no full-frontal.

Now I kind of wish I'd bought all the NN issues as collectors items.

Got em all.
6.gif

And gotta say I'm glad for it coming back. Got my money's worth out of the lifetime subscription years ago, but it was still annoying they did that.

Playboy always considered themselves as photographers of 'the girl next door' which was neat, I guess. I used to love the college issues. But I don't know how much I care any more. Back in the day it was a big thing to go to a friend's house and look at the stash of playboy magazines his dad kept out in the open. It was AWESOME because at that time nudity was such a rare thing and almost impossible to find! (see National Lampoon's Vacation for a similar thing). It was like you go to the drugstore and try and stall enough when purchasing comics to be able to MAYBE get a glance at the magazine covers behind the counter that the woman with a blue 60's perm working there won't ever sell you. :) In this day and age, it just doesn't hold up because the girl next door is a model on a webcam and one can actually interact with them.

I used to post up pics of some of the models (non-nude but on the beach kind of stuff) in my locker during high school and almost got busted by a priest that hated my guts for some reason (he even hated Motley Crue which I was in to then) because I used to have a crowd around my locker when I opened it. Jeeez. It seems so silly now. He probably had a stroke when the internet was invented. :)

I hear that Playboy has great articles though.

Last edited:
The last time I cared at all about one of Playboy's "girl next door" models was when Sara Underwood took her run at PMOY, and that was a decade ago. I've been buying Playboy for the celebrity pictorials forever.

They need to get real photographers though, Not just Photoshop the crap outa every single set.

Yeah that was a great news! I have a collection of playboy mag before until they stop the nudity in their magazine but now I think this is the time to collect this magazine again. I'm so excited about this and want to know who's the new hottest model of Playboy. I'm looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.