AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Playing Custom Video's from Manycams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2015
U.S.A.
Twitter Username
@DrWangFei
@Miqote had me make a video for her so when she changes outfit or eats or is away from the cam for any given time. The video plays fine, the video portion looks fine, but any text that I added to the video is pixilated. I made it bold and bigger, but it still doesn't look good. Included a screen cap for example. Does anyone know what to do to make the text look perfect? It's readable, but it looks bad :( Is there a file format that's better for this type of situation, currently it's in mp4 format. Any help here would be awesomesauce!!!!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Empress Mika
I think that's just due to the resolution MFC broadcasts at. The only thing I can suggest is to use a font that isn't slanted like that one and it should look a little cleaner.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Status
Not open for further replies.