AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

please and thank you

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpencerStorm

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 9, 2014
Twitter Username
@spencerstormxxx
MFC Username
spencerstorm
Hello all,
First let me say thank you for taking the time to read this thread! I know that it is time out of your day to help someone else and I am very appreciative of this. Real quick background info: I have been on ACF for a little over a month. I have verified accounts on chaturbate and MFC as well as a twitter. I have literally poured through the forums from beginning to end. (Thank you all for the hours spent and dedicated to this forum;especially Amber, you guys have made this journey that much better and easier) After a lot of reading, research and action I think I am finally ready to broadcast for the first time on MFC. However, now the nerves!!! I have mentally prepared for this and have taken a lot of consideration in the aspects of camming, but I just wanted a little bit of feedback on my MFC profile and any last minute tips or tricks to help ease me in. The link for my profile is in my signature. I really appreciate anyone who replies, and will take whatever criticisms they have seriously and address them.

On a side note: Ladies I do understand that MFC is harder to start on and that did influence my decision to start there. I know it will be harder, but I work hard for what I want and know it will not be easy...after all this is a job, even if it is a fun one!  :thumbleft:

Hi lilith!

From your picture on here and the ones on your profile, all I can say is cute, cute, cute! You have an adorable face.

After taking a look at your profile, I like the fact that you have customized it, the information is readily available, and it's colorful. The only recommendation I would have is to get rid of all the blank space on the bottom.

Hi Lillith,

I think it's wonderful that you've researched and even customised your profile already! I wish I'd had the foresight!

The only thing I would change with your profile is the background, purely because it's not seamless and I dislike choppy backgrounds. I'm on my phone at the moment and it makes your graphics/borders a little off but that's probably just the device I'm on :)

You may want to reconsider gifts/e-giftcards from the start. If you end up with a room full of dudes that want to buy you things off your lists rather than tipping tokens you may find yourself with a camscore issue. If you do decide to keep them there, which is totally your prerogative, you may want to rethink your rewards. You haven't had to deal with custom videos/pics/Skype shows yet, so it might seem like no big deal right now, but when you're constantly giving out goodies that are really time-consuming to make for gifts (especially gifts of varying prices), rather than for tokens, you may find yourself spread a little too thin.

Welcome to ACF and camming and all that! It's refreshing to hear that you've scoured ACF for information!

:hello2:

Edit: I'm really tired so I hope that made sense.

As a token of my appreciation any gift cards bought will receive a Thank You gift: your choice of a custom video, custom photo set or 15-20 minute Skype Sesssion(scheduled with me to fit both of our schedules) to show off what was bought and show my gratitude

You might want to clarify/simplify this part. I could easily see someone sending a 10$ giftcard and expecting a custom masturbation video or 20 minutes of explicit skype time for it.

Jessi said:
As a token of my appreciation any gift cards bought will receive a Thank You gift: your choice of a custom video, custom photo set or 15-20 minute Skype Sesssion(scheduled with me to fit both of our schedules) to show off what was bought and show my gratitude

You might want to clarify/simplify this part. I could easily see someone sending a 10$ giftcard and expecting a custom masturbation video or 20 minutes of explicit skype time for it.

Yeah, aside from this, the only other suggestion I'd have is to add a short blurb about what the rules are regarding the custom things you offer. 500 tokens for a non-exclusive video is a great deal, but I'm guessing there are some limitations to what you are willing to do for that amount in terms of time, set-up, potentially having to get supplies, etc. Hell, I'd specify whether or not it was a strictly solo thing. I mean, I wouldn't expect to see you get a request for a video of "Wonder Woman fucking the Stay-puft Marshmallow Man", but this if MFC so I can't in good conscience rule it out either. It may also present a problem with MFC cracking down on models delivering on the content they promise.

I did see that you pointed out (in another section, mind) that it was a good idea to discuss these things with you before tipping (ideally, that would be common sense, of course, but again this is MFC), but as someone who likes to plan things out as much in advance as possible I would certainly like to know what I could expect to get for that tip without having to PM you during a show to discuss the details.

Hi Lilith,
One thing that I noticed is you do not have an email listed in the box with all the giftcard links. This makes it literally impossible to actually send you giftcards. If you have your email listed elsewhere on your profile then I am sorry I missed it. But, you should still consider posting in the info box with all the giftcard links. Just so there is no confusion. And of course since you've already looked through the forum I hope your email is in no way connected to your real name or has any personal details associated with it.

This is all that came to mind. Good luck and most importantly I hope you have lots of fun camming!

Thank you all so so much for replying! Computer is in the shop with an eta to return home on the thirtieth and when it does I intend to address the aforementioned suggestions and critiques. Thank you all so much, I know they are little things but anything to make things easier or more concise is a great thing and I truly appreciate it!

lilithxlove said:
Thank you all so so much for replying! Computer is in the shop with an eta to return home on the thirtieth and when it does I intend to address the aforementioned suggestions and critiques. Thank you all so much, I know they are little things but anything to make things easier or more concise is a great thing and I truly appreciate it!
Hey! Don't knock little things, little things can be very important. Hell, Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld created a 9-year-run of a sitcom based solely on the little things that a stand-up comedian can draw inspiration from for his material.

Reactions: SpencerStorm
Good morning Lilith!

I was very glad to see your post - I was actually planning to post something similar, about how I'm working up the nerve to register on SM. (I'm also waiting for permission from my Dom, which I'm pretty sure he'll give. ;) ) I want to research this as much as I can first, and your post and the replies have been very helpful, so thank you for that. Is it better for me create my own thread, or is it ok if I just hang out in yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.