AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PLEASE HELP me ,thanks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xena Ray

Deactivated Account
Dec 23, 2016
Hello everyone! kinda new to this ,i don t really know how it works but i need help.

How can i BAN A member on livejasmin from the model center,not directly online from the app?! I went to the members section,it only shows infos and notes but no ban button... Thanks!:) should i just call the support?! I can t because i work in a studio:( i can t ban the country usa by the way...

Have you tried asking LJ to ban them for you? If you can't contact the site directly ask your studio to message the site on your behalf.

Ive never worked LJ, but I've done that on many sites with unruly members who leave before ban.

Hello everyone! kinda new to this ,i don t really know how it works but i need help.

How can i BAN A member on livejasmin from the model center,not directly online from the app?! I went to the members section,it only shows infos and notes but no ban button... Thanks!:) should i just call the support?! I can t because i work in a studio:( i can t ban the country usa by the way...
Second hand information here ,it may be wrong. Model I know said she had to call support when she had to ban a needy ,OBSESSED customer.

Been wondering that for a couple of weeks. Not bad enough to install it though.
Sounds strange that in this post she have a lot of awards/trophies but not the other. She just posted 2 messages. In fact i Think I know who's posting

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-09-20-58-02.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-09-20-58-02.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_2017-01-09-20-59-44.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-09-20-59-44.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_2017-01-09-20-59-54.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-09-20-59-54.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 42
Sounds strange that in this post she have a lot of awards/trophies but not the other. She just posted 2 messages. In fact i Think I know who's posting
curioser and curioser

What means "curioser and curioser"? French are not very good in English
Il y a quelque chose de singulier et d'inquiétant dans toute cette affaire.

I was thinking than it was LivinginMyth because the first comment of Xena was on his post but Living doesn't have the 1K trophy so I don't know what to think
Trust no one.

Who?! Just joined and that was my first thread to see ,what s your busniess who i am ? Kinda funny thanks for re guys

In fact i Think I know who's posting
It may not be exactly who you think, but definitely someone involved in that whole scenario...

How can i delete this account? You can t close it? Please i want to delete it
The account can be deactivated but will not be deleted.

Pure conjecture here...

Pretty certain the model in "LivingInMyth Part 1: The Romanian Menace" knows about Living's thread. Paul is an emotional manipulator. His wounded act does not mean he is helpless. For proof of this, go back and look at some of the "oh I'll blend in" stuff he posted with @Rowdy.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that he told her about his posts here. His love songs and poetry having failed, he may well have decided to force her attention by subtly threatening to bring unwanted attention to her. Why would he jump all over @morgana x? Because he was expecting her to show up.

I don't personally believe @morgana x and @Xena Ray are the same person; one appears to have a better grasp of English. But I question the idea that Xena may be Paul. Go back and look at the comma placement of the Xena account. Compare it with a random sampling of Romanian text I Googled up...

Da, acest baiat este nebun ,dar aceasta este doar o parte din poveste.
Si oricum acest model al minte ,ea a zia ca o sa ne intalnim in decembrie dar a mintit,ea incearca sa-l pastreze pe el dependent ca de un drog,ea vrea ca el sa creada in iubire dar nu o adevarata iubire...o iubire care sal jefuiasca...din cauza asta toti romanii "arata" rau dar cele mai frumoase femei sunt din romania

The model in Paul's story may be a romance hustler. Or it may just be somebody who didn't realize what they were getting into early on, and now maybe they are a little worried, trying to figure out how to deal with it.

No way to tell really.

Sounds strange that in this post she have a lot of awards/trophies but not the other.
By the way this is a bug on the forum that has nothing to do with "her" having multiple accounts.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JGenius
Status
Not open for further replies.