AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PLEASE HELP me ,thanks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope this is not gonna problematic
Me too.

Twice now Xena kicked off a post with "Just joined". I won't lie, I'm a little worried I may get doghoused (or worse) before all is said and done. Getting a little paranoid that there may be an attempt under way to incriminate me here.

Now is not the time for us to let fear and suspicion divide us. I would like to state, emphatically and for the record, I am in no way behind the @LivingInMyth @Rowdy @morgana x @Xena Ray accounts, or for that matter any other accounts that wander into this godforsaken den of immorality.

Me too.

Twice now Xena kicked off a post with "Just joined". I won't lie, I'm a little worried I may get doghoused (or worse) before all is said and done. Getting a little paranoid that there may be an attempt under way to incriminate me here.

Now is not the time for us to let fear and suspicion divide us. I would like to state, emphatically and for the record, I am in no way behind the @LivingInMyth @Rowdy @morgana x @Xena Ray accounts, or for that matter any other accounts that wander into this godforsaken den of immorality.
You're serious? Wow, sounds like a thriller

You're serious? Wow, sounds like a thriller
9617a376128b127231509bcb85dc4bcd.jpg

I've never been more confused in my life than reading through this thread.
Turn around. Go back the way you came. Forget everything you saw here.

• Funny!
Reactions: AerynShade
I've never been more confused in my life than reading through this thread.

It's pretty simple: A person created an account named 'Xena Ray' using a picture of 'Gisele' taken from a place called 'mobomarket.net' (or something, apparently). This 'Xena Ray' person wanted to ban a user from 'livejasmin' (from the 'model section', whatever that is) and couldn't find the ban button in the 'member's section' and wondered if he/she needed to message support at 'livejasmin' even though he/she couldn't message support because they work in a studio and can't ban people in the USA.

Speculation about who this person was, based upon used of the picture of Gisele from mobomarket, led the person to want their account deactivated because he/she couldn't understand why people wanted to know who he/she was. Lot's of people are eating popcorn after we learn that he/she is part of a scenario involving, but not limited to members named 'livingmyth,' a 'morgana x,' and a 'rowdy," with 'rowdy' and 'livingmyth' being the same person but 'rowdy' did kind of attack 'livingmyth' in a thread about gullibility and also tried to get in touch with 'morgana x.'

Apparently, in case you think you've figured it all out by now, just know:

It may not be exactly who you think, but definitely someone involved in that whole scenario...

Sooooo, there you go. Pretty simple stuff. :) You might want to get some popcorn like everyone else seems to be doing.

Last edited:
It's pretty simple: A person created an account named 'Xena Ray' using a picture of 'Gisele' taken from a place called 'mobomarket.net' (or something, apparently). This 'Xena Ray' person wanted to ban a user from 'livejasmin' (from the 'model section', whatever that is) and couldn't find the ban button in the 'member's section' and wondered if he/she needed to message support at 'livejasmin' even though he/she couldn't message support because they work in a studio and can't ban people in the USA.

Speculation about who this person was, based upon used of the picture of Gisele from mobomarket, led the person to want their account deactivated because he/she couldn't understand why people wanted to know who he/she was. Lot's of people are eating popcorn after we learn that he/she is part of a scenario involving, but not limited to members named 'livingmyth,' a 'morgana x,' and a 'rowdy," with 'rowdy' and 'livingmyth' being the same person but 'rowdy' did kind of attack 'livingmyth' in a thread about gullibility and also tried to get in touch with 'morgana x.'

Sooooo, there you go. Pretty simple stuff. :) You might want to get some popcorn like everyone else seems to be doing.
In a fun twist of events:

I'll take this moment to remind anyone who may possibly be reading this that you should think about what you post publicly on the Internet, because it won't always be able to be edited or deleted down the road. I'll quote the original ACF troll bawksy from the old thread Reality check (which is more aimed toward images and content, but still applies to comments you post on the web, too):

You need to realize this right now. ANY time you put something on the internet, it is there FOREVER. It can never be eliminated, and eventually it will be found by someone who you'd rather not find it.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

Excellent recap. When Xena finished off the first episode, and I saw where the picture led to (one of those free chatroulette apps), I couldn't help but wonder if it was intended as a not so subtle signal.

edit: based just on what I have seen so far, if Xena is stressing bad over this, I hope she considers things may not be as bad as they seem.

Last edited:
Sounds like Xena's Romanian according to who she follows on Twitter who maybe somebody checked the Internet to know the name of Romanian public personality.
Anyway if it's LivingInMyth he might be happy he had once again his Andy Warhol's 1/4 hour of fame.

If it's a camgirl who just wanted to stay anonymous well sorry for that shit.

If it's a camgirl who just wanted to stay anonymous well sorry for that shit.
Advice for someone who wants to remain anonymous:
1. don't use another very popular adult performers picture as your avatar
2. don't use the same name as your twitter/other social media/cam site accounts
3. avoid making weird profile posts and replies before actually starting a thread with legitimate questions as that may make you sound a bit bonkers and have people questioning your motives

Status
Not open for further replies.