AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

please help me unlock my account on CB. An error has occurred

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2023
hello, my nickname on Chaturbate is see_your_wife. I got banned yesterday for allegedly using fake traffic for my room. site support sent me emails with warnings several times, but I replied that there were no bots in my room and I had never used this feature. my last online broadcast was on June 23, after which I did not go online. but yesterday I received a letter from support about blocking my account for fake traffic (I am attaching a screenshot of the letter). I believe that there has been a monstrous mistake, I really am not guilty of anything and have never used a fake promotion of my room. I have already sent 3 emails to support, but I have not received any response. please help me i have never violated site rules and respect that.
@punker barbie please help me Dear

Attachments

• 2023-07-06 12.16.25.jpg
    2023-07-06 12.16.25.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 9
Punker Barbie, I am Gottlab, a Moderator for See_Your_Wife's room. First off, thank you so much for replying to her. The Ticket 22076046 basically just says that the block on her room will continue for the next five days, and her room won't be restored until July 12th. This is obviously impacting her source of income. She has not broadcast since June 24th, and both CB Hours and Recurbate can easily confirm this, yet her ban was for a claim that bots that have been running recently on her page.

See_Your_Wife and I cannot figure out where this problem is coming from, so I'm not able to make any changes to her site to defeat them. So I'm concerned that when her ban is lifted, that she will begin to broadcast again, CB will again 'detect' she's using bots, and then permanently ban her.

Neither of us are technically smart enough to create such a bot to raise her ranking. If I knew what to look for, I would look into taking steps to remove of defeat them - but when SYW has asked support for help in this area, there's no response, other than "If you see a suspicious bot, then send us the username" We can't tell which user is real vs a bot. She has sent one username that had showed odd behavior (staying on her site for hours after she ended streaming), but that was some weeks ago. The only thing I've observed is that her page chat [visible only to broadcaster and mods] shows 'username x has left the chat', immediately followed by 'username x has joined the chat' quite often. But I can attest that some of the users in that left/joined sequence are legitimate people.

My question to you is twofold. First, do you have any suggestions as to how to prevent these bots from coming to her room? I originally thought of adding a program to require a captcha on anonymous or grey users, but we're both worried that may turn off users who haven't quite yet got up the nerve to buy tokens yet. I'm at a loss as to how CB can detect them as bots, but the room model or moderator cannot.

Second question is if her ban can be lifted earlier, as she is obviously very interested in broadcasting again after such a long hiatus, and now she is blocked until July 12th.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.