AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please Help Me with OnlyFans things I don't understand

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info! I suppose the worst that can happen is the image/video is removed.

There are so many moving parts to OF, I'll figure it all out at some point. 😍
Just to answer your original question- midwestemma posted 2 days ago saying she’s going to live stream naked fishing on OF this weekend. So I guess it’s fine, you can even sub to her and see how exactly she’s doing it.

I wonder if it has to do with specific keywords, cuz so far the handful of stuff I have with the words "forest" and "backyard" seem to still be up. (But my "schoolgirl" stuff was removed, I've had to rename any new stuff lol.)
Ooooh I have several school girl content & videos and none removed but I call myself “student” in them and seducing “professor” lol

Reactions: AmberCutie
Just to answer your original question- midwestemma posted 2 days ago saying she’s going to live stream naked fishing on OF this weekend. So I guess it’s fine, you can even sub to her and see how exactly she’s doing it.
Nice, thanks for the heads up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.