AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please Help Me with OnlyFans things I don't understand

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any site like onlyfans that has daily payout like chaturbate does??? i like only-fans but sometimes i dont wanna wait a week for payout.....
Sesire (currently in beta, based in London, UK) claims that they will.

According to their site... faqs->questions->creator: "Depending on how the user has paid and the payout method selected, you will either be able to access your earned funds within minutes or the next business day."

Conflicts of Interests: None. I am not affiliated with them, nor do I have any financial interest.

is there any site like onlyfans that has daily payout like chaturbate does??? i like only-fans but sometimes i dont wanna wait a week for payout.....

A lot of creators seem to be enjoying LoyalFans. I know that Boleyn Models daily pay service has hooked up with them, so if you were to join Boleyn Models you'd be able to get your LoyalFans earnings daily from Boleyn Models. The Models Only section of this forum has a thread about LoyalFans. You could still join LoyalFans without being with Boleyn Models, but then you'll just have to deal with LoyalFans' normal payout schedule...which means getting paid twice per month. And you'd have to earn the minimum of $50 to even see that money. I, personally, can't stand it when payout minimums are that high...and when pay schedules are biweekly. So I like having choices of getting paid faster with a smaller payout minimum (With Boleyn Models I only need to have earned $10 to get a payout).

LF.jpg

Noooo some of the old stuff I share is super low res, but I market it as "throwback" stuff so they understand why it's not 1080p :D

More (even old) content is better than none. Just be honest and people will get it.
hi AmberCutie it would be great if there was a section dedicated just to fansite platforms

hi AmberCutie it would be great if there was a section dedicated just to fansite platforms
Sorry since this began as purely a camming forum it wasn’t designed with that in mind. We do have one in the models only section. Feel free to create a new thread in this or the general camming section if there’s a different site you’d like to discuss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imkylie
Yeah, I'm interested in knowing too? If there was an option available for daily payout, I definitely would've been on that shit. The OF earnings are on that weird "7 day rolling basis," and when it does let you request payout it says that transactions can take up to 3-5 business days.

OnlyFans isn't partnered with Boleyn Models daily pay, but I know that LoyalFans is.

Yeah, I'm interested in knowing too? If there was an option available for daily payout, I definitely would've been on that shit. The OF earnings are on that weird "7 day rolling basis," and when it does let you request payout it says that transactions can take up to 3-5 business days.

OnlyFans isn't partnered with Boleyn Models daily pay, but I know that LoyalFans is.
Manual payouts. It’s on the statements page. Minimum might be $20, don’t want to switch mine to check :

AD5F8B21-9C57-420E-887C-8CE1EC747D2E.jpeg

Manual payouts. It’s on the statements page. Minimum might be $20, don’t want to switch mine to check :

View attachment 95260
Minimum varies depending on your payout method, its anywhere from $20 - $50 if I remember right.

Side note:
It's daily payout in the sense you can request a payout every day but you still need to wait the 7 days for the payments to clear before you can withdrawal them.

It's daily payout in the sense you can request a payout every day but you still need to wait the 7 days for the payments to clear before you can withdrawal them.
You said better than I can! Thanks for clarifying.

Minimum varies depending on your payout method, its anywhere from $20 - $50 if I remember right.

Side note:

This. That other post had me and Alexa all hyped for a minute. 😂

View attachment 95260

Yes, I use manual payouts too, and the payout minimum is $20. The wording of EasternPromis' post just had me thinking that OF just started offering a faster payout option :giggle:...without that 7-day rolling crap (like the Boleyn Models daily pay). My bad. Lol.

I add a question that has been in my mind for a while ... do you continue to follow expired subscribers? And if so, is it useful to continue proposing PPVs? I have set that I follow until the subscription expires but I don't know if it's a good thing or if it's more useful to just follow.

I add a question that has been in my mind for a while ... do you continue to follow expired subscribers? And if so, is it useful to continue proposing PPVs? I have set that I follow until the subscription expires but I don't know if it's a good thing or if it's more useful to just follow.
If you subscribe to someone, they can message you without having to be subscribed to you. Probably not what you want!

I manually follow all subscribers daily (because you can only do 100 per day), so when they become expired subs I am still sending them PPVs and I send them feed videos as PPVs too. Works well for me. The fact that they can message is not too bad, sometimes they even buy customs or sextings this way, I profit nice from expired subs.

I manually follow all subscribers daily (because you can only do 100 per day), so when they become expired subs I am still sending them PPVs and I send them feed videos as PPVs too. Works well for me. The fact that they can message is not too bad, sometimes they even buy customs or sextings this way, I profit nice from expired subs.
Thanks 🙏

Is public nudity allowed? I go fishing and get naked on the boat a lot and some of my top spenders are professional fisherpersons, thought it would be fun for them.

Is public nudity allowed? I go fishing and get naked on the boat a lot and some of my top spenders are professional fisherpersons, thought it would be fun for them.
Nope. They have AI looking for public settings too so even if you're in private area it may get pulled.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Vixxen81
It’s gray area. Shopping malls changing rooms seem to be okay as long as can’t hear other people.
Outdoors I definitely have some content from my backyard and recently I started to post from around the property (bushes etc), so far so good nothing was taken down.
There’s definitely girls who make this style of content - midwestemma & other farmer girls, dainty wilder for sure has b/g video in the lambo car out and about too.

It’s gray area. Shopping malls changing rooms seem to be okay as long as can’t hear other people.
Outdoors I definitely have some content from my backyard and recently I started to post from around the property (bushes etc), so far so good nothing was taken down.
There’s definitely girls who make this style of content - midwestemma & other farmer girls, dainty wilder for sure has b/g video in the lambo car out and about too.
I hate how inconsistent this is. I just had 7 vids and pics in my backyard, and one in my car pulled down, and one in a forrest on a trail. 2 had words like "streaking" but 😅

I hate how inconsistent this is. I just had 7 vids and pics in my backyard, and one in my car pulled down, and one in a forrest on a trail. 2 had words like "streaking" but 😅
I wonder if it has to do with specific keywords, cuz so far the handful of stuff I have with the words "forest" and "backyard" seem to still be up. (But my "schoolgirl" stuff was removed, I've had to rename any new stuff lol.)

I wonder if it has to do with specific keywords, cuz so far the handful of stuff I have with the words "forest" and "backyard" seem to still be up. (But my "schoolgirl" stuff was removed, I've had to rename any new stuff lol.)
maybe. I mean, how else can AI determine if you're in public (unless it's looking for like cars, and roads etc)

Reactions: AmberCutie
Thanks for the info! I suppose the worst that can happen is the image/video is removed.

There are so many moving parts to OF, I'll figure it all out at some point. 😍

I had a vid removed because my dildo was too life-like and the AI thought it was an unregistered performer once 😅
One cam model complimented her directing and camera skills when they pulled her video for the same thing. I was like yasss girl, good outlook.

I am tempted to order the CB dildo because it's rainbow colored and branded with the CB name.

One cam model complimented her directing and camera skills when they pulled her video for the same thing. I was like yasss girl, good outlook.

I am tempted to order the CB dildo because it's rainbow colored and branded with the CB name.
Love that! Realistic dildo definitely doing what it says on the tin at least.

A rainbow dildo would be awesome. Do you only stream on CB? I wonder if other sites might find issue with the branding

So true! But sure thing a lot of farmer type creators post outside content. (I love this style so I observe them a lot! Lol)

I have without any problems:
changing rooms in the shops, backyard, balcony, car (flashing boobs & pussy), getting into car in my garage (flashing ass & pussy), photos from cliff on the trail, some photos around house in the bushes.

I just made B/G video in the forest bushes around property and I’m hoping it will be fine once I edit & release it.

I avoid saying anything like “oh maybe my neighbor saw me!” Or “I bet lumberjacks enjoyed the view” etc and I try to keep it tasteful nudity with generic captions about my body parts.

What did get removed for me:
When I got boobs done for these who needed to see them urgently before I was ready to show them - I took a photo in hospital bed with new boobs and was sending it $200 PPV and it got removed.

I had one dildo video flagged to tag creator and I didn’t bother to get into argument with OF so tagged my husband’s account.

Status
Not open for further replies.