AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

please help reinstate my account, i just got banned! :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2023
Twitter Username
@likes2sixty9
Chaturbate Username
likes2sixty9
@punker barbie Hello, we are MaxXx & RuuBi, aka "likes2sixty9" on CB. We have been on CB since like 2013 I believe. Took a long hiatus, and just recently started camming again last month. Today our account got banned. I did email support, but from what I've read on Google searches, I'm doubtful that they will respond. How do I get my account reinstated? We have like $700 worth of tokens on there! ticket # [03P77Y-O3O5R]

@punker barbie I'm so sad to see that you reply to so many others but I'm still left in the dark here.. I hate to be bothersome and repetitive to you, I'm just really hoping you can help me get my account back.... I'm so sorry for whatever I did wrong, and would really appreciate a 2nd chance, I won't ever do anything wrong again - please help! 🙏🥺

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hello, we are MaxXx & RuuBi, aka "likes2sixty9" on CB. We have been on CB since like 2013 I believe. Took a long hiatus, and just recently started camming again last month. Today our account got banned. I did email support, but from what I've read on Google searches, I'm doubtful that they will respond. How do I get my account reinstated? We have like $700 worth of tokens on there! ticket # [03P77Y-O3O5R]
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.