AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PM offline messages

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2011
Hi guys, I have a general question, it's a little obscure but I was hoping someone might be able to help. When I click on someone's profile who is offline, and click "private message" it MFC says "__ is offline. __ will receive your message the next time he/she logs in." even if I haven't typed anything. For example, I was trying to access the chat log I had with this model, who pasted in the url and password of a video. I was not trying to send this model a message. The next time she logs in, will she receive a "blank" message from me?

your chat log with her is in your archive... It has its own button in the menu to the right .
As for the pm thing.. they can be lost if someones offline, doesnt open them and logs in/ out without reading it.
I have shit internet reliability and lose a few every week. Most of my friends now send offline messages to me via mfc mail now.

Reactions: Alcon
CammiStar said:
Alcon said:
Hi guys, I have a general question, it's a little obscure but I was hoping someone might be able to help. When I click on someone's profile who is offline, and click "private message" it MFC says "__ is offline. __ will receive your message the next time he/she logs in." even if I haven't typed anything. For example, I was trying to access the chat log I had with this model, who pasted in the url and password of a video. I was not trying to send this model a message. The next time she logs in, will she receive a "blank" message from me?

Sounds like you opened the PM box to click the "Menu/View Chat Log" button? Either way, she wont get a message if you dont type one.

Yup. That's what I thought, but it throws me because of that message.

Status
Not open for further replies.