AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pole dancing for Jesus?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm torn. I don't know if I should applaud her for the whole "God is the only person who can judge me" thing, or facepalm over the fact that I couldn't figure out what the heck it had to do with Jesus...

lordmagellan said:
I like how they sent the hot reporter to do the story on pole dancing.

But uh... the shoes really help the legs and glutes? I don't think so.
If you've ever tried to wear shoes that high, you'd realize what a workout it is for your calves and other parts of your legs. :)

AmberCutie said:
lordmagellan said:

If you've ever tried to wear shoes that high, you'd realize what a workout it is for your calves and other parts of your legs. :)

This. I do pole dancing class 3 times a week and high heels (I wear 5") absolutely kill my legs. There are a lot of dance moves that require squatting (booty pops, body rolls, grinding) to move your ass and it's basically like holding a squat or doing multiple squats in high heels. My legs look fanfuckingtastic. Shoes also help get a few more inches off the ground without climbing which makes everything look prettier when you're doing aerial tricks. It also helps with practicing your strut around the pole which in itself takes a toll on your muscles.

Anyone who thinks pole dancing doesn't require strength and skill needs to go take a class so they can feel like the weak little kitten that I did when I first started.

there was a news story on tv about very high heels causing injury including a recent case of a woman who somehow broke her leg so badly the bone was sticking out....I cant picture how that could happen but, holy shit

I'm guessing because if it was just simple pole dancing for fitness, she'd never have gotten media coverage :D

AmberCutie said:
lordmagellan said:

They never did anything for me except hurt my feet. :-D

I stand (maybe sit) corrected. never realized how hard it was to wear those shoes. Thank you, ladies, for all you endure.
I wouldn't.

Meh, just more commercialization of religion. Nothing new here, Christmas has this covered all over the place.

And for the fitness nuts:

But pro's go with rope apparently:

Wow. I can admire this chick in a weird way. Also, yeah, walking around in 5+ inch heels for more than an hour will KILL your feet & legs. It amazes me how men think it's so easy, but then again most women make it look pretty graceful & painless.

Status
Not open for further replies.