AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pole dancing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are a couple of my favorite videos :-D

This video has brought a lot of attention to pole dancing. Her performance and costume are not considered kosher by some in the PD establishment, but I still think it's a great performance. It's a lot more exuberant than some of the more artistic presentations you get with most PD competitions.

This clip includes all the usual talent show banter. I think she's cute enough to make it bearable though. The only horrible thing is the editing during the actual performance. :woops:

For just the performance:
http://youtu.be/KcHAXXozU64?t=2m22s

Sevrin said:
This video has brought a lot of attention to pole dancing. Her performance and costume are not considered kosher by some in the PD establishment, but I still think it's a great performance. It's a lot more exuberant than some of the more artistic presentations you get with most PD competitions.

This clip includes all the usual talent show banter. I think she's cute enough to make it bearable though. The only horrible thing is the editing during the actual performance. :woops:

Great post! I saw her video a while back and she is amazing!!

Sevrin said:

She is technically amazing, and the rest of the performance was just gorgeous. Just shows how far pole dancing has come for people to complain about a contest an being slutty :D

The outfit nicely hides how big her shoulders are and how powerful she is to do some of those moves with those huge great heels. Future world champ if she wants to be.

Red7227 said:
Woops, didn't get to edit in time, the second girl is Anastasia Skuktorova who is one of her trainers. You can see when she got some of her moves.

And some more resent stuff by Anastasiya Sokolova

:shock: When I realized she was dancing to Carmina Burana in the second vid..... I never thought anything I sang in high school could be interpreted this amazingly. :clap:

KyraFortune said:
I'm literally just posting to express how much I loved that water routine. Holy crap.

:drool:

Apparently this is a thing. And I am so happy to know this.

Not the best quality vid, but enough to tell me that if I make it for AVN/mansion one of these years, I'm so getting zumanity tickets.

Reactions: KyraFortune
Status
Not open for further replies.