AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[POLL] What important feature are you currently missing that would improve your next stream?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Which of these features would you be willing to pay at least $1/month for? (you can choose many)

• 1. An overlay you can customize showing important dynamic information on your camera feed

• 2. A variety of customizable mini-games you can play with your users

• 3. Ability to customize a dynamic BRB screen that keeps users from leaving

• 4. Customizable animation (gif / image/ pretty text) that pops up when someone tips or follows

• 5. On screen chatroom that displays chat messages from all the sites you're streaming from

• 6. Top 3 tippers lists that are persistent during sessions (e.g. top monthly tippers)

• 7. Something similar to Twitch.tv Hype train tipping mechanism

• 8. Profile / Bio Editor without coding

• 9. Ability to have extended information on your users (e.g. tipping activity in the site)

• 10. Other... (reply in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2022
Athens, Greece
Chaturbate Username
LLoafer
Hello everyone! I need your help..

I've been racking my brain to understand why cam-show rooms are not enjoying the same level of attention that non-adult streaming sites are (mainly twitch..), when it comes to overlays, games, user stats, etc. Through my research, there's been some activity in the area (services like tipalerts.com, camgirl.cloud) and yet I've yet to encounter even one of those live when browsing rooms randomly. IMHO, there should already be 5 or 10 well established free and commercial products, allowing models to better personalize their rooms and find creative new ways to boost their revenue. Unless there's something I'm missing, so I created a poll with some ideas... poll results are visible once you vote (so you don't get biased).

I am mostly focusing on things you can add to your camera feed, using an OBS (or similar) Browser Source. But I'm also exploring anything else that could be helpful to a model.. Whatever could make a room stand out more from the crowd.. or maybe something that might help with reports, user loyalty.. or anything really.. If I don't do a good job explaining a certain feature, let me know.. It's hard to describe a feature in one line of text.

The reason I am asking what you would be willing to pay money for, is that I'm trying to find out what is it that you deem important enough to pay for. Because obviously, in order to have a tools ecosystem, it needs to be sustained somehow..

Also, if you are on CB, I'd love to pick your brain. I value your time, I'd have no problem doing this in a pvt, as long as you don't charge 90tk/min for one, haha. Drop me your username here or in PM if interested.

Thank you!
Aris

CB | LinkedIn

None- that probably should have been an option on your poll. Most of the sites/lovense already have options for many of the above listed and already know how to do gifs and animation. I wouldn't want an automatic gif/animation being fed after tips either. They're distracting to me. Some sites don't allow away messages so that's not an option for a lot of models especially if they splitcam. Sites like MFC allow for extensive tip history and notes. Games are on stripchat. Lovense has an overlay and ability to see chats from multiple sites. On screen chat visible to members would be a TOS violation if it shows other site usernames or gives away that you're on other sites.

Most of the options you give are already a feature on sites/lovense for free or easily programmed by the model themselves.

Thanks for the reply!

I had none as an option but removed it because there was a 10 option limit.. But I get what you're saying

I wouldn't want an automatic gif/animation being fed after tips either. They're distracting to me.
I guess the idea here is to make the user feel appreciated

Some sites don't allow away messages so that's not an option
but some do. I know that in CB your room gets automatically closed unless your away screen is animated. I was thinking of ways to also make it a bit more interesting.. maybe the away screen has a POLL that users can vote about what they want the next GOAL to be..

Sites like MFC allow for extensive tip history and notes
I was actually thinking of a way to get data about the user from his usage of the site, even outside of your room.. Everything that happens in chatrooms is public data that can be collected. For example, there's sites like StatBate extract that data, which maybe prove very beneficial for a model

Games are on stripchat.
My idea here was games that are a bit more interesting than just spin the wheel and roll the dice... Maybe wordsoup, or hangman, or connect 4.. something turn-based that a user can also play by issuing a text command in his tip comment

On screen chat visible to members would be a TOS violation if it shows other site usernames or gives away that you're on other sites.
I think showing usernames of other sites shouldn't violate the TOS.. but I'm not sure either..

All the things you mentioned can already be done so I don't really get it.
Also you came looking for opinions just to refute every opinion that was given above. You seem to already know the answers for your questions.

it's called dialogue

Danigirl was right thought, I would put a "None" option if I could, but I can't edit the poll anymore... Replying "none" is helpful to me.. if most responses I get are like that, it means there's no interest and I should not waste more time on something like this

Away screen is against TOS on most sites
Showing usernames of other sites is against TOS on ALL sites

Can't believe you have the balls to tell MODELS WHO WORK ON THESE SITES this - you wanted opinions, you got them. And no, telling models what should or shouldn't violate TOS on sites WE are familiar with and YOU are clearly NOT, is not dialogue, it's called being an asshole.

Also, if you are on CB, I'd love to pick your brain. I value your time, I'd have no problem doing this in a pvt, as long as you don't charge 90tk/min for one, haha. Drop me your username here or in PM if interested.

Thank you!
Aris

CB | LinkedIn
Also, what the fuck

Can't believe you have the balls to tell MODELS WHO WORK ON THESE SITES this - you wanted opinions, you got them. And no, telling models what should or shouldn't violate TOS on sites WE are familiar with and YOU are clearly NOT, is not dialogue, it's called being an asshole.
It was actually a model from the forums here that came up with this idea and who's also not sure if it violates TOS or not. But alright... I'm an asshole.

Most of the ideas here are not mine, it's based on feedback I've received from models, just like I'm doing here. You are more than welcome to write you own idea if there's anything that you think is missing. And like I said before, if you think that there's absolutely nothing missing and the camming experience is 100% perfect with no room for improvement, this is also very valuable information. If I'm replying to your points against an idea, I'm only trying to start a dialogue not provoke. I'm sorry if some saw it that way.

Familiarise yourself with all the rules and conditions of all camming sites and so should your model friend, or she's risking a suspension/ban, then come back with something that won't break them.

What's missing are paying customers who aren't patronising and white knighting us all the time, and members who aren't saying shit like this :

" I value your time, I'd have no problem doing this in a pvt, as long as you don't charge 90tk/min for one, haha."

So, you mean, you don't value our time.

Familiarise yourself with all the rules and conditions of all camming sites and so should your model friend, or she's risking a suspension/ban, then come back with something that won't break them.
I will. I honestly looked into CB's TOS myself and couldn't find anything. But you could very well be right, I don't know. But how can you be 100% sure, could you post some links for me?

What's missing are paying customers who aren't patronising and white knighting us all the time
That's a tough one to fix....

and members who aren't saying shit like this :

" I value your time, I'd have no problem doing this in a pvt, as long as you don't charge 90tk/min for one, haha."

So, you mean, you don't value our time.
Did you consider the fact I can't afford paying 900tk for every 10 minutes of feedback? This is an indie project with a lot of risk, I wish I could budget $2k-3$k just for research but I can't.

• Funny!
Reactions: Carmita Bonita
I will. I honestly looked into CB's TOS myself and couldn't find anything. But you could very well be right, I don't know. But how can you be 100% sure, could you post some links for me?

Did you consider the fact I can't afford paying 900tk for every 10 minutes of feedback? This is an indie project with a lot of risk, I wish I could budget $2k-3$k just for research but I can't.
Who asked you to do this research ?

What do you think an appropriate consulting fee would be here?

Are you kidding me?

I am right, I work on the site.
I, unlike some, have read and familiarised myself with TOS and model rules before I applied to work through the Chaturbate platform. As well as all the other cam sites I work on.
Just a little something us models tend to do before signing a contract to work somewhere.

Here, sweetheart. Maybe time to consider some glasses, hun.

P.s. nobody asked you to do your research.
If you value our time, like you say you do, head over to cam sites/OF/cashapp/PayPal and tip some to those who took the time out of their very busy day and answered your thread. 🙂

Screenshot_20220920-150902_Chrome.jpg

No "sweetheart", you're not right. I just heard back from support. Chat's ok as long as I take care to filter out any mentions of other cam-site names.

I'm beginning to understand the reason for lack of innovation now... It's you people.. Thankfully, you don't represent the entire community.

No "sweetheart", you're not right. I just heard back from support. Chat's ok as long as I take care to filter out any mentions of other cam-site names.

I'm beginning to understand the reason for lack of innovation now... It's you people.. Thankfully, you don't represent the entire community.
Maybe you talked to one of the randoms in support that doesn't know for sure, and they just answered on a whim. It's always better to be safe than sorry, ESPECIALLY with Chaturbate since they are INCREDIBLY ban happy.

I don't like the tone from you as a user vs. an established model who actually has something to lose if they get banned thus may know the TOS better. Sweetheart.

Wow. Even if you actually had an idea and product of value even for free, I wouldn't want to associate with you. You came HERE asking for advice and then when your ideas get shot down by models with years of experience running their damn business pointing out the valid issues, you mouth off like a douche canoe. Should have shown some maturity and actual research.

Right, sweetie. Good luck with support and all the models on top of your head when they get banned, demanding you fix it + money back. Live in your delusion then, enjoy it while you can. We just tried to save you a headache or two but you seem to be enjoying those so, go ahead🙂

"You people" ? No, it's YOU, coming up with everything we already have & things that can get us banned. What innovation exactly are you talking about?

Fix your stinky attitude, find something that's actually innovative and then come back with your ideas.

Ademas, eres el gilipollas con el que dije que no queremos tratar🙄😆

You know what would help? Traffic. You dudes wanna help cammodels? sign up for affiliate marketing and send us decent traffic we can turn into revenue for the both of us.

Anywho

Be sure to check off "man tries to pawn off his terrible cam ideas and gets offended after being told they arent gonna work then insults us" on this month's bingo cards.

What's missing are paying customers who aren't patronising and white knighting us all the time, and members who aren't saying shit like this :

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet
Look Here Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney
jada pinkett smith that part GIF by Red Table Talk

I've tried tip alerts before, it's a pretty nice feature and subtle.

For the most part personally I enjoy a pretty blank canvas when streaming. Every once and a while I'll use a cool transparent .gif with OBS occasionally or share some cool stuff while i'm streaming but other than that not to many effects for myself.

I do like to ever so slightly blur my background, I think it gives a nice quality look.

Updating my CB bio without code would be great! :wasntme: imagine that, a nice and simple drag and drop system integrated right into the website lol

Thanks for sharing !

Like others have said, I don't understand what you're trying to do here. Each of the things you mentioned are already available for free on the various sites where they are relevant. Where they aren't available on each site, it's generally because they wouldn't be useful given that site's format. Sites also constantly look for model feedback and improve their services (for free) based on demand - if we were all really wanting any of these things and unable to have them, we would simply have gone to our respective sites' support, requested the features to be added, and be using them already. "We people" don't need the help of some patronising "innovator" and certainly don't need to be paying for it.

alright... here's your tip.. men don't like like or pay crazy bitches...

this is literally your only job, how do you not know this?
Aw hun, who hurt you? Mommy issues? ☹️

Imagine being so insecure that your ideas (either already in play for free or against TOS) are being rejected so you feel compelled to project your complete incompetency on the models you specifically asked for feedback. Sugar, many who responded to you make 6 figures. We know our biz. Clearly you have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.