AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Position on the site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2022
Hello everyoane,
I have one of my models who had yesterday a lot of users in his room, sometimes more than 300, but he was on page 10 in males category. The thing is that he has more users that models from better pages, even better than page 2 male models and I don't understand why he's such bad placed, even if he broadcast only on Chaturbate.

Who can help me understand this situation please?
Thank you

It's quite simple. Just because a room has many viewers, it doesn't mean anything unless there are coloured names with lots of tokens, and also people tipping those tokens.
I assume your model had mostly grey viewers or anonymous? They don't count towards the placement

To add, rankings are also based upon your personal behavior on the site and who you have visited in the past. To be sure, log out and then visit incognito. He may be higher than you think.

Just a thought.

To add, rankings are also based upon your personal behavior on the site and who you have visited in the past. To be sure, log out and then visit incognito. He may be higher than you think.

Just a thought.
Are you saying that page position varies by each viewer? For example, if you and I both open CB Page 1 simultaenously, we would see different broadcasters on that page?
I thought the broadcaster's page position was the same for anyone that viewed it......

Yes, I believe so, as long as you are logged into your account. From my experience, anyway.

Are you saying that page position varies by each viewer? For example, if you and I both open CB Page 1 simultaenously, we would see different broadcasters on that page?
I thought the broadcaster's page position was the same for anyone that viewed it......
If you have recommendations disabled it's the same.

Yes, that's what I meant. But if neither of us are signed in, then we would probably see the same models - maybe with a geo variance. Only their top programmers know.

To clarify, I am talking from a member's perspective

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Status
Not open for further replies.