AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post a quote that gives away the movie WITHOUT saying the title.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oul3FZz.jpg

"John Coffey, you have been condemned to die in the electric chair by a jury of your peers...sentence imposed by a judge in good standing in this state. Do you have anything to say before sentence is carried out?"

"It's all about bucks, kid. The rest is conversation.
Now, you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?".

Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog gets lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that fucking dog.

“Oh, you think the darkness is your ally, you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me.”

"Even I'M edible. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and that is frowned upon in most societies."

We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. Hell, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We were the Lords of all Creation. As for Andy, he spent that break hunkered in the shade, a strange little smile on his face, watching us drink his beer..

" ...my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile." or "Love means never having to say you’re sorry."

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. Hell, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We were the Lords of all Creation. As for Andy, he spent that break hunkered in the shade, a strange little smile on his face, watching us drink his beer..

My favorite movie of all time! :)

Reactions: Slowburst
Status
Not open for further replies.