AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Praying for a speedy response here

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2024
Hi i was recently suspended because i totally blanked and forgot i needed to age verify and connect a user i was streaming with. totally new here. really just hoping for someone to help me get unsuspended as soon as possible. username: jaxboyheart. i don’t get a lot of downtime and i really need to save right now. i feel like i’m losing valuable time. really hoping someone helps me out here. thank you :h:

Would be great if Chartubate issues 3-month bans, instead of shooting off people for life time.
Perhaps they are too successful as a platform? Gladly there are lots of alternatives.

Upvote 0
Would be great if Chartubate issues 3-month bans, instead of shooting off people for life time.
Perhaps they are too successful as a platform? Gladly there are lots of alternatives.
CB needs to be clear about the different levels: suspension should be no logging in until support is contacted and the issue is cleared up, and banned should be permanent due to a confirmed rule violation that can't be resolved. Their terminology has always been poor.

But as you said, they're too successful to need to care about being proper in that aspect. If someone is a problem, just cast them off and move on. No skin off their back.

Upvote 0
CB needs to be clear about the different levels: suspension should be no logging in until support is contacted and the issue is cleared up, and banned should be permanent due to a confirmed rule violation that can't be resolved. Their terminology has always been poor.

But as you said, they're too successful to need to care about being proper in that aspect. If someone is a problem, just cast them off and move on. No skin off their back.

Thank you for the input :)
After being kicked out of Chartubate on my 3rd show,
I was expecting the worst and thought I would get kicked here too.

I think I broke multiple rules, as an example, I added my Chaturbate profile weblink, as text message, to my Chaturbate Stream via OBS studio.
On my 3rd show, I had 300 people in my channel...
I think the problem was also that Chaturbate monitoring staff was confused.

Having 2-6 Liter Balls ( Saline Infusion ) and basically having the biggest Ballsac in the world,
probably made review staff unsure what they actually saw.

99% of my audience loved it and wrote things like... that they fell in love with me.
I setup bots well etc.
Someone wanted to pay 200usd to have a private show at the beginning of my 3rd newbie show,
I turned it down and wrote to that random guy that I'm building an audience.

I am glad I got kicked on Chaturbate - On Stripchat, and Camsoda I`m more careful now.
It is tempting to answer user questions on a cam website ( like about my balls :D ),
however, it can lead to a lot of problems and perhaps a kick.

I think I will never get an answer from Chaturbate and I actually have no interest in being there anymore.
Investigating other cam websites, I concluded ( my opinion ), that Chaturbate is best for awesome-looking females, age 18-21.
Those will have the least problems with Chaturbate, especially as Chaturbate Newbies.
This is actually what some of my fresh Chaturbate fans formulated in their own words on my 3rd cam show there.

New Chaturbate fans wrote that they a mega blown away by my unique dress-up + big balls show and that it is(was) totally unique on Chaturbate.

The 500 fans from the 3 days may look elsewhere for such content now.

This is a nice forum, thank you for hosting and moderating it, dear AmberCutie :)

------------

BTW I think I will never hear from Chaturbate,
it still says
"Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."

...and kind support ticket requests, asking for the reason for my ban, have not been answered.
However I don't want to rectify it with Chaturbate ( if I could ), my content is too unique...It's a pride thing.
On my short 3rd Chartubate days, it was awesome to see all the melting, lovely new fans.

After thinking a few days about it, I`m glad I got the frying pan in the face.
Helps me elsewhere :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi i was recently suspended because i totally blanked and forgot i needed to age verify and connect a user i was streaming with. totally new here. really just hoping for someone to help me get unsuspended as soon as possible. username: jaxboyheart. i don’t get a lot of downtime and i really need to save right now. i feel like i’m losing valuable time. really hoping someone helps me out here. thank you :h:
The person that appeared with you must get age verified before you can get the suspension removed .

Also hard to believe that you "forgot" about the need to have only age verified people on the stream since CB puts up

Screen Shot 01-02-24 at 06.29 AM.JPG

that before you are allowed to even start a stream. And that happens every time you want to start a stream.

Right now all you can do is wait for CB support to re instate you after your friend has age verified themself

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I think I broke multiple rules, as an example, I added my Chaturbate profile weblink, as text message, to my Chaturbate Stream via OBS studio.
On my 3rd show, I had 300 people in my channel...
I think the problem was also that Chaturbate monitoring staff was confused.

Having 2-6 Liter Balls ( Saline Infusion ) and basically having the biggest Ballsac in the world,
probably made review staff unsure what they actually saw.

When I’m sitting in a restaurant waiting for my pizza, I should be looking at a 2-liter of Sprite. Not reading about your 2 (to 6) liter balls. 😂 Lmao.

Upvote 0
When I’m sitting in a restaurant waiting for my pizza, I should be looking at a 2-liter of Sprite. Not reading about your 2 (to 6) liter balls. 😂 Lmao.
LOL right? Hijacked someone else’s thread to talk about his unusually large balls.

I know I am not the only person who is turned OFF by large balls, so that’s a strange one to me.

Upvote 0
I just realized it was a different guy then the original poster.

Yeah, which is why it’s so obnoxious when people do this on other people’s Chaturbate threads. He could’ve just responded “Same happened to me. I hope you get your account back soon,” and left it at that. Rather than hijack it to brag about his 2-6 liter balls. Lol.

There’s even a message from Amber reminding people to MAKE THEIR OWN CB THREAD rather than hijack someone else’s. But people are either too hardheaded, or they’re totally missing the note.

Reactions: Pommster
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.