AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private based cam sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2017
Hi! I was wondering if there are any sites that are more private based, focusing on one-to-one. Currently I'm working on streamate, but doing shows with more than one person gives me so much anxiety that I can't really do a good job because I spend so much time worrying about making each person in the show happy.

Are there any sites that you just do privates on?

The only other private-based site I have a experience with is Cams.com, and it structured similar - you chill in free chat, and people can take you private, where others can join, or exclusive, where you're one-on-one. If you don't mind Skype, you can offer phone with cam on Niteflirt, or use a Skype listing site like SkyPrivate or Cammodeldirectory.

There are several Streamate models who prefer exclusives, and have their privates priced as high as the option goes, to encourage people to stick to exclusive rather than premium chat.

Others offer just a tease or basic masturbation show in premium, and more unique shows in exclusive.

A third option is to operate premium as "first come, first served". This is my preference. If I'm in premium doing a foot fetish show and someone joins in the middle and expects me to get naked, I let them know that the other person took me private first and gets preference, but they're free to stick around and wait, or come back in a bit.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.