AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problems with session not starting.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
Hi guys,
Anyone else having problems with their sessions today? I was on earlier, than, when I went back later, I hit start, and it circles like it's starting, but then it gots to start again. I have tried restarting, shutting everything, changing cameras, and settings, and it is the same thing. Any ideas? I also turned off firewall and virus scan. @Chloe

I also turned off firewall and virus scan. @Chloe

I noticed that this is what I have to do too, in order to successfully broadcast on a cam site using the OBS encoder. SMH. Otherwise running OBS would just make everything run slowly (Me typing something into the chat, and a delay in it posting). I'm using OBS right now, and so far so good with Stripchat. I haven't had any dropped frames so far, and haven't gotten that stupid "Encoding overload!" warning message so far. Guess I'll have to continue using OBS and doing things this way, because it seems to be helping with some of the wacky issues I've been having with Stripchat. I'll have to do the same for MFC too, I guess, because it seems to be helping with my issue of getting disconnected on MFC too. *Knock on wood*

A member I recognized from ManyVids Live came by my room a few minutes ago (And actually had tokens), but he said on his end he was getting a bad connection with lag. So he left. Ugh. And he had a lot of tokens too. Probably would've gotten a tip from him if he hadn't been having that issue. There was no lag here on my end, and my OBS encoder stats have been looking good the entire time.

Reactions: Mistress Cash
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.