AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Procrastinating as usual, hehe.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Getting on cam for the rest of the day very soon. My schedule says I should have been on about 25 minutes ago, but I'm never on time! :lol: I'm really hoping that even just for tonight, I can see my name on the top 20 list. I don't think I have what it takes (without very generous tippings from my lovelies) to hold it for the whole month, but just to get bits of it here and there will make me *squee!* with excitement.

So today I'll be on from roughly 2pm til around 7 or 8pm (pst) and making a goal which is win/win for all of us. Top 20 by 6:30pm will result in an oil dance show (and possible shower show) to finish off my night. It's sort of an aggressive goal, as I'll probably need well over 10k tokens to get there, but it's worth a shot! In order to make my monthly token goal in this 28 day month, there will be days I need to set aggressive goals. So I'm caffeinated and exercised and fed and just about ready to start the endeavor!

See you there soon! And as usual, just because you can't tip doesn't mean you're not helping me. All the loving friendly support I can get helps keep me up and going! :love5: to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.