AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of cute pics (love the glasses one), smart that you put all your links and what they can expect to see in group or pvt. BUT everything was really big for me. I had to scroll over then down pretty far to get to rate/admire (which of course I did :-D ) Could have been my browser? Anyone else? I think you have a GREAT look/attitude and it shows through reading your profile. Good luck, girl!

1st Recommendation: Change the "email me" to be an image of your email address. Currently crawlers could quite easily find that email address and spam it. If guys are going to email, they'll take the time to copy it rather than clicking a mailto link ;)
2nd Recommendation - topx.png is 2Mb in size. Since it doesn't need transparency as it includes the white background edging, I'd recommend saving it as a jpg instead. It'll be approx 200kb instead, one tenth the size - so the profile loads faster.
After that, the pink I'd prefer slightly darker to stand out a bit from the white background better - but that's just my preference :)

Other than that, nice and clean :)

JickyJuly said:
BUT everything was really big for me. I had to scroll over then down pretty far to get to rate/admire (which of course I did :-D ) Could have been my browser? Anyone else?

Using chrome too and also see the pictures very big (especially the twitter/tumbler/skype stuff)

Personally i think the contrast is a bit hard due to the full white background.
2 more typos - onther/other in the rules section and inerested/interested in the skype text.

Have fun!

Great profile! But yes, the graphics would be nicer if slightly smaller so one doesn't need to scroll horizontally. (using Chrome too).

In the bio at the top, I actually like how you've used regular text...easier to read IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.