AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Project Maenad

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AthenaTrito

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver, BC, CA
Twitter Username
@AthenaTrito
MFC Username
AthenaTrito
Streamate Username
AthenaTrito
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/672461/AthenaTrito/
I've found http://www.projectmaenad.com recently, if you girls want a place to host videos it looks like this may be a good place! I've only just signed up, but excited to find something for cam girls. Free, and will be developing payment processing. One time links and other options like that.

We already have a thread for it in Models Only. Remember to search for existing threads before creating new ones! If you don't know how to use the search feature, the lovely Kaylee put together this awesome step-by-step tutorial! :thumbleft:

Still useful to have a thread outside models only for models that might not have access!

But if they're a model, they can get access to Models-Only, and male cammodels tend to either use CB (where you can upload vids directly to the site) or not offer any kind of content, so... I still don't see the point of two threads? Other than to create confusion, that is. :think:

GemmaMoore said:
But if they're a model, they can get access to Models-Only, and male cammodels tend to either use CB (where you can upload vids directly to the site) or not offer any kind of content, so... I still don't see the point of two threads? Other than to create confusion, that is. :think:

I believe having more of this info openly available to non-verified models was something we had talked about in every thread we've had about trans people. I'm not seeing how it's really causing any issues while it can be helpful. :thumbleft:

One thing to know about Project Maenad is you can only generate a link for one "album" at a time - so if you have each video in its own album and someone buys ten vids, you'll have to make ten links. One way around this could be to upload videos that often sell together (say, all your girl/girl or anal or whatever videos) into a zip file and make that it's own album. That way if someone buys your anal vids, you can just send them that album rather than making a bunch of individual links! I noticed that this weekend so hopefully it helps!

GemmaMoore said:

Of course, the only models are those who've registered and verified... or is that the only ones worth sharing info with? It's not like there's anything personal going on is there? So is the reasoning just to keep it hidden away? As for male models, well - it'd be nice if they even had the option to know about it rather than just being dismissed outright.

But my main reason for posting is - the only models I talk to aren't even registered here and have no desire to (I've told them about it - many times). Whilst it may seem strange/weird/unbelievable - it's their choice. However, I can pass this info on as Cam Redeem (or whatever it's called) has proven less than reliable for one in particular who sells vids a lot; this could be an alternative for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.