AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Public show jitters

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2013
Hey guys,

You've been so helpful so far. I tried a public show to see if it was more profitable and I was really nervous/didn't get in to it. Has anyone been in the same circumstance? I couldn't get myself very turned on much - I hope the nerves go away and it's just a first few times thing.

I hope this isn't too forward to ask in a topic :think:

x

My curiosity is peaked because it is often something I have wondered. I sometimes wish I could read the models only section but I do not want all my illusions shattered. :lol:

Just Me said:
My curiosity is peaked because it is often something I have wondered. I sometimes wish I could read the models only section but I do not want all my illusions shattered. :lol:
I can't lie, all we talk about is how much we all love sucking cock and making guys cum.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Just Me said:
I can't lie, all we talk about is how much we all love sucking cock and making guys cum.

Then we get together in frilly sheer nighties to compare our boobie sizes and experiment with our sexuality. And pillowfiiiiiights teehee

Jessi said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Just Me said:

Then we get together in frilly sheer nighties to compare our boobie sizes and experiment with our sexuality. And pillowfiiiiiights teehee
And lots n lots of pillow fights. With feather pillows.

AmberCutie said:
Jessi said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Just Me said:

the pillowfights generally devolve into nude wrestling.

So cute when that feather got stuck to Ambers hooha and Jessi had to gently blow if off because it tickled.

JoleneBrody said:
So cute when that feather got stuck to Ambers hooha and Jessi had to gently blow if off because it tickled.
She was blowing it off? Oh.....I thought that was part of the 'experimenting with our sexuality part'. My bad. :whistle:

Ahhh, how embarrassing. Can this topic be removed so I can re-post after verifying if I can't find one already about it? :)

x

Jessi said:
AmberCutie said:
Jessi said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Just Me said:

the pillowfights generally devolve into nude wrestling.
this is what I keep seeing in my own mind in there

slave-leia-pillow-fight-128111_zps86ade714.jpg

Don't take away my dream :oops:

ppetal said:
Ahhh, how embarrassing. Can this topic be removed so I can re-post after verifying if I can't find one already about it? :) x

Ahh.. Now see there Ppetal.... This kind of ..."genital prodding" [purposely did'nt say gentle :mrgreen: ] and humor is all part of getting over the shy and on with business....
Also, sarcasm skills will be of much benefit to you here as well as when you're online camming. :hello2: Good luck to ya !!

Reactions: rvrrat1977 and bob
ppetal said:
Ahhh, how embarrassing. Can this topic be removed so I can re-post after verifying if I can't find one already about it? :)

x
Sorry, this thread has evolved into something larger than the original intent and now can not be deleted. :D

mynameisbob84 said:
I'm still convinced they just talk about Morgan Freeman in the Models Only section :snooty:

.................. who squealed? :angry4:

JoleneBrody said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I'm still convinced they just talk about Morgan Freeman in the Models Only section :snooty:

.................. who squealed? :angry4:
who was it that got poked by Mr. Freeman?? :lol: :lol:

I can't believe you girls forgot about the naked jello wrestling. I mean, seriously!

LadyLuna said:
I can't believe you girls forgot about the naked jello wrestling. I mean, seriously!
Great, LUNA. Now someone is bound to leak all those photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.